Chapter 31: After

NYSA

Next morning, I woke up and saw Aryan looking at me with a smile. I rewinded all our moments and I hid my face in his chest. He laughed at me and I just kissed him on his chest.

"You wanna go to the washroom?" He asked caressing my cheeks.

"Can we stay like this for a while?" I asked him and he just nodded. We again laid on the bed and hugged each other.

"I love you Aryan."

"I know, I love you too."

"By the way, you should thank me for sending Anirudh to Vihaan's apartment else he wouldn't have left any chance to tease us." He said caressing my hair.

"Yeah I know." I looked up to him and he just kissed me.

I pushed him. "No, not now." I said nodding my head in denial.

"Why?" He whined.

"Because I know where it will lead to from now onwards and I can't take it now."

"Is it paining?" He asked in a worry tone and started rubbing my stomach with his hand.

"No, I am fine." I said with a smile at his care.
"Now, let me go to the bathroom. I need a shower."

"Shower?" He asked with a smirk.

"No, nah, nada." I denied him.

"Pleaseeee!!" He pouted. I pecked his lips and I just nodded in denial.

"Fine but if you want any help, just call me. Its not like I haven't seen everything already." He smirked.

"You pervert." I said with wide eyes.

"Well, I was not the one who was screaming my name, it was you." I was utterly shocked. He laughed on me.

"Okay, sorry, sorry."

I stood up or atleast I tried to but it pained so much.

He came rushing to me and picked me up in his arms. He took me in the washroom and settled me on the stab. I was just smiling at how he is so caring. He looked at me with worry and frowned when saw me smiling.

I cupped his cheeks and squeezed his cheeks. I kissed his nose and he just smiled at me.

"Can you please bring me the bag of clothes I brought from the living room?" I asked him as I already knew it was gonna happen so I brought two pairs of clothes, just in case you know.

"Sure my love." He went and quickly came up with the bag.

"Thankyou." I smiled and he went out.

"If you want any help, call me, okay? I am outside." He shouted from outside.

"Okayy." I shouted back.

I did my business but it was a bit difficult for me. I went out and saw Aryan sitting on the bed scrolling his phone. He spotted me and then went inside to shower.

I sat on the bed and did my skincare. I combed my hair and scrolled my phone for a while until he was out.

He came out after 10 minutes wearing a plain black tshirt and grey sweatpants. He picked me up in his arms and got us in the living room.

"I can walk. You don't have to pick me up everytime." I said to him with a straight face.

"I know but I want to." He said putting me down and settling me on the couch comfortably.

He sat beside me and laid his head on my lap.

"We're not going out today. You'll rest until you're finally okay. I have ordered breakfast. Your coffee too. I don't want to but if you want to, I'll drop you at your apartment at night." He said looking at me and I just caressed his hair.