Chapter 12: Day Out

NYSA

It was Sunday today and as soon as I woke up, there was this sudden excitement inside me as it was my bro's birthday on Tuesday, I am just so excited, woohoo! Its going to be the first birthday to attend here and he's already turning 19 this year. OH! I just remembered about the gift, there's only one person who I think can solve this problem. I decided to call him. I started searching his name but it didn't came, huh? I was genuinely confused because I saved his number the same day we exchanged numbers.

'You changed his name to allergy' my brain reminded me.

Oh, yes. Anyway, let me call him.

ON CALL

Nysa:
Hello?
                                                Allergy:
                                                Hello..?
I gulped. This is what those authors talk about when a guy has a rusky deep voice. Shit Nysa, its okay, you can talk ahead. No big deal for you.

"Hello???"

"Oh hi, Nysa this side."

"Hii!"

"I wanted to ask you something?"

"Yes, go ahead"

"You know I am so excited for my bro's birthday and its just one day to it so I wanted to ask what should I gift him? I mean, what would he like?"

"Hahaha Nysa, you called me for that? You do remember right that we are meeting today?"

"Yes but I can't call you?" I thought he was my friend so I can call him anytime.

"Its not like that, you can but its better to have this conversation in person, don't you think?"

"I agree but you're bad Aryan. Just tell me already that I broke your beauty sleep and I am annoying you in the morning. You're just jealous of your bestfriend that he'll get all the attention now." I said all of this in one breath. He could have just told me what Anirudh would like, asshole.

"Jealous toh hoon kyunki ab yeh pretty girl mujhe hug karne ki jagah uss bandar ko hug karegi." He said in his rusky deep voice.

"W-what?" I asked totally flabbergasted at his words.

"Nothing, I'll come pick you girls in an hour, be ready. Byeee" he said and quick hanged up.

What did he just say? Does he like me? He can't like me? I am not that pretty anyway? Why are these questions coming into my head, I can't handle these insecurities, not right now. To keep my mind off that, I went to take a shower and got ready in my green checked trousers with a white cropped top and some accessories to match up with it. Today's a sunny day so why not dress up a bit? I took my sage green handbag and kept my phone, wallet and keys in it. I wore my white converse and went outside in the living room. All the girls were already ready and we unintentionally matched our clothes. We all were in green and white.

We all went downstairs and I saw an uncle selling flowers but it was too late for me to shout at him because he was gone. I sighed. Bad day. As soon as we came out on the street, Aryan and Anirudh were here. Punctual, I see. Today we made a plan to explore various monuments here in Delhi. They agreed and we're here. I sat in the car and Anirudh started driving, they both were looking pretty good too.

 I sat in the car and Anirudh started driving, they both were looking pretty good too

         Aryan                    Anirudh

"Tum dono ko garmi nhi lagti?" Rai asked them scrunching her nose. I understand her pov because its so sunny here and I can't wear sweatshirts during daytime no matter how much they are dear to me. (Don't you guys feel hot?)

"Nhi kyu?" Aryan said confused at her remark.

"Sweatshirt kyunki aise pehn rakhi hai jaise sheet lahar padh rahi ho!" She laughed at them.
(Because you guys are wearing sweatshirts like its so cold here.)

"Pata chalega abhi tum logo ko raat mein" Anirudh said looking at us in the front mirror. (You'll get to know this at night)

"Dekhte hai lekin Vihaan nhi aaya aur Ruhaan toh aata hi nhi hai?" Vanya asked. (We'll see but where are Vihaan and Ruhaan?)

"Vihaan went to his relative today as they have been calling him for a long time to their house and Ruhaan, idk. We tried to call him but he isn't recieving any." He said the last sentence in a serious tone.

"Okay."

I exchanged glances with Raina, she might know where he is? I'll definitely ask her about the meeting today once we reach home at night.

We reached our destination and came out of the cars. Anirudh parked it somewhere and came to us running "lets go, lets go"

"Yeah yeah, lets go" we all laughed at him.

"Nysa, wait." Aryan called out for me.

"Yes?" I asked him while looking back at him.

His hands were at the back and I was confused at his action. He brought his hand forward and there was a bouquet of sunflowers there. An instant smile came to my face and I jumped. Its not a bad day today. I finally got the flowers, yayy!!

"These are for you." He smiled at me and before he could say anything else I snatched them from his hand. He probably chuckled at my act.

"Thankyou very much but what are these for?" I asked him.

"I didn't talk to you in a nice way on the call so that's why." He rubbed his forehead and said nervously.

"Its fine, I wasn't even angry. You were right." I said meaning every word. I loved this gesture of his. It means I'll get flowers everytime he does a mistake. I internally smirked.

I hugged him instantly and this was the first time I willingly hugged someone and the same warmth came to me, the same sense of comfort I felt yesterday came rushing to me. I think I do like him more than I accept. But this can't be it, I can't fall in yet another trap and be strong again.
I said a small thankyou and I can hear all my friends 'awwww'. I don't know what they are thinking but it was definitely not that.

"Kya ho gaya?" I asked them and they immediately shut their mouths. (What happened?)

"Chale phir?" (Let's go then?) We started walking and all I can think about our hugs and those feelings that erupt inside of me. I'll address these issues later on.

"Someone was so happy and that too willingly hugged? That's new." All of my friends summoned around me and asked.

"I am happy and there's no reason for that and the hug thing, it was because someone gave me flowers for the first time, that's it. Don't go deep into it." I explained them with a sarcastic smile.

"As you say."

"Yeh pehla pehla pyaar hai TERA" They started singing while pointing at me. I just hoped that Anirudh and Aryan didn't see them teasing me. I wish. (Its your first love)

____________________________________

A very short chapter but I promise that the next few chapters will make you smile and maybe blush. Stay tuned!

Do vote, comment and share!
Bye bye🌼