Chapter 33: Grief

NYSA

Who is Aranya? Why does Ayaan hate Aryan because of her? Its confusing and I feel uncertain about what I am going to hear.

FLASHBACK

ARYAN
3.5 Years Ago

Its been a month since I've learnt driving and today for the first time, I am taking Ayaan and Aranya out since they have been bugging me about taking them for a ride.

"Bhai, chale?" My sister came running to me excitedly.

"Chal rahe hai, chal rahe hai." I said smiling at my little sister who's more excited than his dumb twin brother who's listening to music in his headphones.

"Chalna hai ya nhi?" I asked pulling his headphones and he nodded his head with a smile.

Our parents were out in a business meeting and it was just us three and the workers.

It was almost 6 in the evening when we went out to eat. Ayaan quickly sat in the passenger's seat which made Aranya whine.

"Kyu ro rahi hai?" Ayaan asked narrowing his eyes at her and I chuckled ready for their another funny banter.

"Tu chhup reh. Bhai ko batadu kya tera secret?" She said and I frowned at them starting the car.

"Kaunsa secret?" I asked looking back and forth at them and taking the car out of the house.

"Kuch nhi bhai. Kuch bhi bolti hai." Ayaan said which made Aranya laugh.

"SA...MA...RA." Aranya sang the name laughing at Ayaan and he just glared at her.

"Samara. WHAT?" I shouted driving the car and looked at Ayaan.

He looked out of the window and Aranya kept laughing like a maniac.

"You like Samara? Anirudh's sister Samara?" I asked totally shocked at the new information.

She's Anirudh's sister and apparently Aranya's closest friend considering they are in the same class.

"Like? He totally gushes over her." Aranya said poking Ayaan and he just hid his flushed face.

"Woah. WOAH." I exclaimed still trying to absorb the information.

"She likes you?" I asked teasingly to Ayaan.

"No." Aranya answered instead.

"Too sad." I said and Ayaan looking at me raising his eyebrows.

"Aapki koi girlfriend hai jo mujh par has rahe ho?" Ayaan rolled his eyes at me.

"Hai na!" I said teasing him although I don't even look at any girl in my class let alone anywhere else.

I just was never interested in relationships and stuff. I only want a relationship like my parents and I don't think I can find that.

"KAUN?" Aranya came slapping my arm continuously.

"Hai koi." I said with a smile and she awwed at me.

"Aapko kaise mil gayi?" Ayaan asked frowning.

"Itne sundar hai bhai, inko nhi milegi toh kya tujh jaise bandar ko milegi." Aranya asked and I hi fied her.

Ayaan pouted and we instantly stopped near an ice cream shop.

"You guys want ice cream?" I asked and Aranya immediately squealed in happiness.

"Yess yess!"

We got off the car and took ice creams. Aranya ran to sit on the passenger's seat and today was definitely not Ayaan's day.