Chapter 56: Paris

ARYAN

"Kya hai?" I heard Nysa shouting at Anirudh and that's when I turned to her.

"Kya hua?" I chuckled keeping my hands in the pocket.

"Main tumhare dost ko maar dalungi!" She said punching his arm.

"Any yaar, tu ise bolna. Bahut bekaar hai yeh!" She exclaimed punching him again and he started laughing his ass out putting his arm around her shoulder.

"Nysa yaar, itna drama kyu karti hai? I said the truth!" He said and both me and Any frowned.

"What did you say?" Any asked curiously.

"I just said ki how a pig like her is gonna survive in paris winter like she'll freeze there." Anirudh explained making both of us laugh too.

"What's the big deal? Except calling you pig, he said it right." I said and she glared at me.

"I said that I'll manage and Aryan would be there and I said it in the most normal manner but his dirty mind always makes me want to puke my guts out." She replied making Any and Anirudh laugh while I nodded in agreement.

"Right again!" I said and she went ahead in the airport taking her handbag and luggage along with her.

"You guys fucking piss me off! Kar lena enjoy mere bina." She said before leaving and we followed her checking in for the flight to France.

Yes, we are going to France and this was whole Nysa and Any's idea.

They are the one who booked the tickets and all the accomodations of their choice so we asked to pay for everything they buy there.

Fun fact: Nysa told me about going to Paris together after we completed 6 years together as a sort of gift but what's the fun in this fact is that Anirudh asked Any out on the same date too like 4 yeara ago making us four fly to Paris altogether.

I sat beside Nysa and she kept glaring at me. I opened my laptop to complete the residual work as it is a 14 hour long flight while she opened her new book by Ana Huang and I know for a fact that she's going to have another book husband by the end of the flight.

I wore my glasses and started working when she spoke suddenly.

"Dude, Xavier is so hot!" She exclaimed and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"First of all, not your dude and second of all, you are talking to your boyfriend about your fictional crush!"

"Exactly, Fictional! so stop getting jealous!" She said firmly and I scoffed.

"Jealous of a fictional character? No, thankyou." I said and she chuckled teasingly.

"Whatever lets you work peacefully." She said sitting up on her seat keeping her legs on my lap and I adjusted my laptop accordingly.

It was after 5 hours when we both co-incidentally were finished with our stuff.

"Amazing!" She exclaimed keeping the book back and I kept the laptop back in my bag.

"It's still 9 hours to Paris. I am so excited!" She exclaimed and I smiled looking at her face.

"Paris is amazing!" I exclaimed remembering when I went there at the age of 10 with my whole family.