Chapter 40: 365 Days

FEW MONTHS LATER

ARYAN

Its been an year to me and Nysa being together and I didn't realise when the time passed by but all I could say is that my life has been happier, more fun and just full of something or the other every freaking day.

This one year has been one of my best years in life till now.

Currently, I am just doing my assignments waiting for my friends to come while Anirudh's lost in something.

"Bro!" I called him out but he was still lost somewhere.

"ANIRUDH!" I shouted his name and that's when he came out of his trance giving me a nervous smile.

"What were you thinking?" I asked and he just casually stood up going towards kitchen.

"Nothing, was just thinking about something." He said with a smirk and I frowned.

"About what?" I asked closing my laptop and sat folding my legs comfortably on the couch.

"About girls, you wanna know?" He asked with a smirk and I just rolled my eyes getting back to my phone.

"Any's coming!" I said and a smile grazed his lips but soon he wiped that off with a casual expression.

"Okay!" He said and I chuckled at him going inside my room.

I kept the laptop and books on the side table and just as I came out after closing the door, I saw Nysa standing just infront of me with a wide grin acting like a kid.

"Hi!!" She squealed in happiness and I chuckled raising my eyebrows at her.

"Hi?" I said caressing her face and frowned at her antic.

"Well, I am just happy considering it's been a freaking one year to us, woah." She said excitedly jumping making me grin at her.

I held her in place and she giggled looking straight into my eyes.

I took her in a side hug and came out to see Any, V and Rai sitting with smiles on their faces.

"Bro! Look at him, very handsome man, MY man." Nysa said pointing at me making everyone laugh at her.

"She's been acting like that since morning." Rai mocked her and Nysa rolled her eyes sitting beside Anirudh.

Anirudh kept his arm around her shoulder giving me a teasing smile and I swear this motherfucker will die one day.

I sat beside Nysa and pulled her towards me which made her chuckle.

"Possessive ass." She murmured standing up and sitting between Any and Rai.

She wiggled her thumb at me and I frowned at her new drama sitting back.

"Any tujhe koi ghoor raha hai." I said out loud and Anirudh instantly looked at me.

'bro! Shut up.' he mouthed and I just suppressed my laugh.

"Kaun hai bro yaha mujhe ghoorne wala?" Any asked tossing her phone aside with raised eyebrows.

"Uhmm, Anirudh-likes-you." I said quickly running inside my room before Anirudh can kill me.