Chapter 37: Nysa Day

AFTER FOUR MONTHS

NYSA

Today's my favourite day of the year. I am just one step close to exiting my teenage. Its my birthday and I can't be more happier!!!

At midnight, all the girls gifted me the letters they wrote for me knowing how much I love them. I cut the cake at 12 and we jammed to Bollywood songs for two hours straight. We had college else we would have enjoyed whole night.

Today morning, I woke up to flowers sent by Anirudh and Vihaan.

They are amazing!

Anirudh sent me big boxes of icecream that would last me almost a week if I eat it every afternoon and night. Although, I am definitely gonna share it with the girls because its too much for me hehe.

My family flooded my WhatsApp with tonnes of wishes and blessings. They even sent me a beautiful small gold piece of jewellery perfect for me. Its definitely going to be my everyday essential.

And you might be thinking what Aryan did? He did nothing. I haven't received any wish nor any gift, nothing and I am so pissed right now. He didn't even discuss my birthday in previous few days.

Guess he's not interested enough.

But then he is Aryan, right? There's probably something going in his mind. I just know.

I was feeling floral today and I had the perfect dress for college so I quickly got ready and wore the new piece of jewelry I got from my parents.

I came outside and because there was still time, I drank coffee and sat across V and Any

"Tum logo ko Aryan ka kuch pata hai?" I asked them.

"Nhi kyu?" They asked frowning.

"Nevermind." I shrugged. I am not gonna force him anyway.

I went downstairs in order to feel the early morning breeze. I walked around the street as I was feeling very happy but then there was this sadness in the back of my mind that Aryan didn't even care to text a simple happy birthday.

I decided to walk around a bit before college. Any and V were going to join me later due to some work apparently.

Rai went somewhere in the morning probably to get a gift for me. *excited*

I walked down the street when a car stopped beside me.

I identified the car so I kept walking.

The car honked again and I stopped keeping my hands on my waist. Mr. Aryan Kapoor came out and smiled at me like he didn't just forget to wish me birthday.

He came towards me and took me in his arms. He settled me in his car but failed miserably, poor him.

I straightened my dress and started walking again. I don't want to talk to this man.