Chapter 46: Didn't Work

1.5 years later

NYSA

"I don't like him at all." I said while I was sitting along with Any for lunch in a café.

"Kya hua hai bro?" She asked taking a bite of her sandwich.

"Bas yahi mat puchh." I said rolling my eyes.

"You guys fight too much nowadays." She chuckled and I nodded my head in agreement feeling sad suddenly.

"He gives me a chance to. Since the time we moved in together, we have had fights on something or the other and I don't know how to fix all of it." I said in defeat and she passed me a small smile.

"Apologize for the mistake, simplest solution Nysa." She replied and I let out a scoff.

"I do apologize but then I can't keep up with the daily unnecessary fights HE starts. He's being too much nowadays and I wonder if moving in and everything else was a bad decision. I can't handle it anymore." I said unsurely and that's when I heard a manly chuckle from behind.

I turned around knowing exactly the owner of the voice and Any's eyes widened.

I gulped to see Aryan and Anirudh standing with their hands in the pocket and both of them looked super serious.

I looked into Aryan's eyes but all that was there was disappointment and hurt.

I messed up real bad.

"Arya-" before I could say anything further, he showed me his palm walking away.

"Shit." I cursed under my breath standing up taking my bag and I glared at Any for not telling me about him standing behind me.

"Solve it while you can, Nysa." Anirudh replied in a serious voice and I nodded my head feeling apologetic already for talking like this about him.

It's always me.

I followed him and he was settling in his car when I stood infront of the car.

"Nysa, get aside." He shouted gesturing me to move to the street but the stubborn me wasn't ready to do that.

"Aryan please!" I said and he scoffed gesturing me to come and sit in the car.

He'll forgive me. Definitely.

"I am sorry, Aryan." I said as soon as I sat in the car but he looked straight in my eyes and all I could see was coldness with a tinge of disappointment.

There was nothing else visible in his eyes and I immediately felt a pang in my chest.

"Arya-" he cut me off driving the car.

"Everything's not funny, Nysa." He shouted gripping tightly on the steering wheel.

"It was not funny nor it was intended." I defended myself.

"Really? Why don't you go on and tell everything that happens between us to everyone." He said glaring at me.

"She's not everyone, she's one of my bestfriends." I said offended at his statement.