Chapter 36: tease pt.2

ARYAN

I closed my eyes again thinking about everything and how can I correct it? I am aware that she didn't mean it and I think I need to let it go.

It was a joke anyway. She promised and I trust her too much to go so deep into everything.

Its been 20 minutes that she's out and I was curious as to what she's doing.

I came out slowly to just take a glance of her and I saw her talking to Anirudh who had this worried expression on his face.

"What happened, Nysa?" Anirudh asked caressing her arm and she was preparing something.

"He's not talking to me. I love him but I hurted him bad. It was not my intention but I did and I can't feel more guilty about it. There are uncountable things that he does just because of me and what I did? I just made fun of him and his love for me, I don't know how to clear everything up." She said and it was clear that she was nearly stopping her from crying infront of him.

She overthinks everything too much.

I felt discontent at the sight of her being so low. She's always so lively and I don't want to see her like this ever. I quickly rushed back inside not wanting to get caught by her.

She came back after 10 more minutes with a tray in her hand and I quickly returned my face to a poker one.

I decided to maintain silence and she came with a smile on her face sitting beside me.

"I wanted to eat something light so I just made these sandwiches." She said smiling nervously.

"Its fine." I said blankly taking the plate and started eating it.

After 10 minutes, we were done. I stood up along with her taking my plate to the kitchen sink.

I looked back to see her sad expression as she retreated back to my room when I held her wrist and decided to go out.

I glanced at Anirudh who had a smirk on his face casually sitting on the couch and I just glared back at this motherfucker.

I'll see him once I am back.

We sat in my car and she constantly looked at me.

"What happened Nysa?" I asked simply and she nodded her head in denial.

"Tell me." I said more like ordered her and she held my hand in her palms.

"I am sorry Aryan." She said rubbing her thumb over my palms.

"Its okay. I am fine." I said smiling lowly.

"You smiled?" She asked with wide eyes.

"I did." I smiled at her and she grinned at me back.

"You know I love you, right?" She asked unsurely.

"I know." I nodded with a smile.

"Do I have to prove it to you anyway?" She asked nervously.

"If you have to prove your love to me someday, just know that I never loved you." I said straight away.

"You're not mad at me now?" She asked.