Chapter 9: Exploring and Rolling

ARYAN

As soon as I asked Anaysha to come along with us, Nysa literally ran to my car's driver seat and told us sternly that she'll drive.

"Nysa, get up, you won't drive my car." After everyone was sitting comfortably in the car with Anirudh in the passenger's seat, Raina and Vanya sitting with Vihaan in the back seat and Anaysha sitting in the last seat, I asked her to go sit with Anaysha so that she won't feel awkward with me, we are still not familiar with each other very much.

"Why? I can't drive your car?" She said asking while looking at me to which Anirudh just chuckled.

"No, you can't." I said with a straight face. I came off rude and I instantly regretted. We just became friends today and I just behaved rudely with her.

She stood up and silently went at the back. I sighed and started driving the car. I'll talk to her once we reach our destination.

"Dude, you shouldn't have said it like that. You could have said it in a nicer way, she's my bestfriend, yaar. It wouldn't have harmed you if she drove the car." He said in a slow voice.

"I know but it just came off like that. I'll apologize to YOUR bestfriend once we reach the place, okay?" I said to him emphasising the best friend thing.

"Okay but I don't think she's the who let go things quickly, she'll take time, I am sure." he replied.

"You know so much about her already, don't you?" I narrowed my eyes at him not liking that he was so interested in her.

"Bestfriend connection bro, bestfriend connection." He said with a smirk.

"But in a way, I feel so happy to have one more bestfriend. You are my favourite, yk that, right? But it won't hurt me to make her my good friend too, right? Its not going to hurt me right. I'll treat her like a brother treats her princess sister. Yk she is the first...

....yeah yeah, the first girl who genuinely became friends with you" I completed what he has been saying to me constantly.

"I am happy for you dude, I really am." I said slowly grinning at him while we can listen multiple conversations at the back.

"You know Vihaan, Vanya is our school's topper too. She got 99% in 12th boards and, and Nysa got 98.5%. She literally topped the whole district." Raina exclaimed to which Anaysha grinned showing her full support to them. I could see Nysa quiet in the front view mirror and I guess, I am the sole reason for that mood but no, I didn't affect her that much, did I?

"That's amazing, Vanya, I guess we'll be the competitors then." Vihaan as usual got a new competitor for him. Well, I don't think Vanya could beat him. I am not baised or something because he's my friend but he's a genius and now that there is this unofficial competition, I can feel he'll isolate himself more and more. Let me tell you he's so competitive and now that he started it himself, he'll give it all.

"Okay, we're here guys. Lets go." Anirudh said excitedly. I am sure he's so ready to spoil his new sister. Hahaha, how are such relations made in one day, I can't understand but Anirudh is too emotional for all this so he can do that.

"Nysa, what happened? Why are you suddenly so quiet, huh?" I can hear Anaysha asking to Nysa.

"Nothing bro, lets go to that shop, no? I want to eat icecream." She said with fake excitement, it was clear.

"Subah hi toh khai thi, phirse khayegi? Bhukkad kahi ki" Any said with a sarcastic tone. (You just ate in the morning, you want to eat it again? Such a foodie)

"Phirse nhi khaa sakti kya?" She said getting angry suddenly. Its gonna be tough to handle her mood swings. (Why can't I eat it again?)

"Nhi nhi chal, gussa mat ho" Anaysha replied pacifying her like I pacify Anirudh. That's why they are the new brother-sister of the college, I see.

"You go ahead Anaysha, I'll take her to eat icecream." I said so that I can apologize to her.

"No need, she'll go with me, you go ahead." She said looking at Anaysha.

"ANYY!!" Raina shouted and called her to some shop she found perfect for Anaysha.

"COMING!! You go with him, I promise I'll join you, pakka." She went ahead assuring me.

"By the way now that we're friends you can call me Any, they call me that and best of luck, it would be hard, I know what happened to her." She winked at me to which I chuckled.

"Let's go?" I asked her to which she just went ahead ignoring me. I sighed, it is already tough.

We reached the icecream stall.
"Bhaiya, yeh wali dedo." She said while taking money out of her wallet. (Please give me that one.)

"I'll pay, you don't have to." I said while pulling out my wallet.

"I can pay for myself." She said in a mean tone. You deserve this shit, Aryan, you deserve this.

"I know you can but I want to so please can I do that?"

She took back her money. I paid for her icecream and she started walking away.

"Girlfriend naraaz hai?" Icecream uncle asked me. (Is your girlfriend angry?)

"Ha" I said suddenly while watching her go. What did I just said. (Yes)

"Nhi nhi, girlfriend nhi hai, bas friend hai." I quickly said realising what I just said. (No, no, she's not my girlfriend, just a friend.)

He just teasingly smiled and I rolled my eyes at him. I went behind her.

"Nysa" I called out for her to which she hummed while she was licking her icecream.

"I am sorry." I genuinely apologized to her.

"No need of that"

"I am really sorry."

"You don't have to be. It was your car and you asked for it and that's fine, I understand. Like every other boy, you care about your car and that's completely okay to me." She said seriously.

"No, I am not like those boys. I don't care about my car. I love it but I care about my friends more."

"You wish, all boys are same."

I pulled her to me and she landed on my chest. She looked at me with her serious eyes. "I am not like those boys. I care about my friends and I care about you more than I would ever admit to anyone, get that in your head."

"Okay, I got it. You are forgiven, now leave me." She said trying to get off my hold and I left her. We went ahead to others and joined them. My thoughts were occupied with her. Her floral scent lingered in my mind, it feels like her black eyes are still looking straight to my eyes, I can still feel her against my chest and no matter how hard I try, I can't get it out of my mind, I just can't.

God, save me. I can't ruin her nor I can see myself destroyed again, I don't have enough power for that, please.

We went ahead and girls visited every second shop because Raina insisted. They got lots of things and even Anirudh got presents for all them as his token for friendship.

We all went out to eat and I paid for it because I had no idea what to get for them considering my lack of knowledge in their interests so I gave them a small treat. Vihaan took us to eat desserts and I could see Nysa taking every bite like she was seeing heaven. I chuckled at her but went back to my normal face before she could see me smiling.

We left them at their apartment and Any was nearly drowsy that she nearly rolled on the floor. That made all of us laugh at her antics and we finally got the sleepyhead of the group.

I loved my day today and all I wish that time gets freezed just at this moment and I can feel it all again. I love my life but now I need to sleep. Good night everyone.