Chapter 25: Christmas

NYSA

"Where are others?" I asked Aryan as he was still busy kissing me all over my face.

"They can wait." He said and I smiled at his words.

"Obsessed much, huh?"

"Obsession is an understatement." He said and kissed me on my forehead.

"Shall we go now if you're done torturing my face?" I asked him chuckling.

"That's kissing, my love. Poor choice of words." He said cupping my face and I just smiled at him. All I could do is smile and smile at him.

"Okay okay, my bad but now let's go. We are leaving tomorrow and I want to spend time with everyone." I said while we moved out his apartment and he locked the door.

"To be honest, that sucks." He said scrunching his nose.

"No, it doesn't. Its not that long. I wish I stayed a month but then we have exams coming. Ugh." I said in a sad tone.

"It IS long enough. You're coming back in 10 days for exams and more importantly for me. No extensions baby." He said when we sat in the car.

"Okay, my baby." I squeezed his cheeks with my palm and he freaking blushed.

"Where is everyone tho?" I asked with confusion.

"Today's Christmas and you guys are going home tomorrow so we are going to eat out and enjoy the last days of 2023 because we won't be together on New Year." He replied.

"That's fun."

"Where are we celebrating?" I asked after some time.

"We're going first to Select City Walk. They organise Christmas carnivals every year, we'll eat there and then we'll go to Theobroma for the dessert, you'll love the Christmas treats there." He said caressing my hand.

"I am excited." I grinned at him.

We reached the mall and I just sat simply in the car looking at him wearing my hoodie cap.

He looked at me and I immediately changed my expression into a mischievous one.

"You look so cute." He said cupping my face and pecking my lips.

I still had the same poker cute expression and he laughed at me. I cupped my cheeks and he immediately pecked my lips again. I sat looking straight and he pecked my cheek.

I showed him my other cheek and he pecked again. I giggled and he laughed at me.

"I love you yaar." He said and I grinned at him.

"I love you too." I squeezed his cheeks. He immediately smiled and we came out holding hands.

We entered the mall and the tree was so enormous and huge and beautiful.

"You know? I used to go to my nani's house in winter vacations and I always got excited during this time because of the huge Christmas tree there. It used to be so fun." I said still looking at the tree and he side hugged me.

"Click a photo of me." I asked him and he took out his phone.

I posed near the tree and then near the Santa and to be honest, he clicked amazing photos.

"You're my personal photographer now." I pointed at him.

"I'll gladly be that."

"You smile too much, don't you?" I asked him as whenever I look at him, he's always smiling.

"You want me to act like Alex Volkov then?" He asked and this took me off-guard.

"Wait! I forgot to ask because of all the 'loving thing' you were doing. Why are you reading the books?"