Chapter 60: The Perfect Secret Dress

NYSA

Its just 3 months to my wedding and I can't be more excited. Aryan is going to be my husband and this statement solely comforts me more than it ever had.

V wrapped up her work in Germany and came to India soon for my wedding and I am very happy she's here.

Also, happy news alert: V and Vihaan are back together.

On my end, Aryan's been busy in his work so that he can enjoy his own wedding without any stress. He's also giving me all the time I need to decide everything and that's all I want from him right now.

I am currently on my way with the girls for my wedding shopping and I am so excited.

We are with my mother, Samayra, Ayaan and mom as they've joined us too for the shopping. What's the better place for shopping than Delhi anyway.

We came in these famous label stores and it already looked lavish and extravagant.

While I wanted to design my outfits myself, there's too much work in the creation of our label and upon that, the whole wedding plan takes up the whole time that I don't have enough in me now to design my own clothes.

So, me and Any have been looking around for the best labels in India and we got a few of them in my list.

"These are amazing!" Any exclaimed looking at the dresses closely.

"I know right! I am so excited to try on these dresses. We're totally gonna wear the same colours." V said excitedly.

"Well ofcourse when you know the themes!" I said sassily and she rolled her eyes pushing me ahead.

My mother and mom sat down and it was first Samayra's turn to try on the dresses.

She tried multiple outfits and some of them even catched eyes of Any and V.

Samayra was done with her outfits and she was quite happy with them.

I saw Aryan and Anirudh joining us shortly so I quickly went to them and dragged to the ladies.

"Thank god you came else I would have got so confused. You need to choose with me." I said firmly and he nodded putting his arm around my shoulder.

After a little meet and greet, It was finally Any's chance and Anirudh got so excited for it.

Her trial process was longer than Samayra because obviously, she's Any.

"You need to get an outfit in blue for the wedding." He said and everyone laughed at him teasingly.

V chose the dresses for her too but sadly, Vihaan couldn't join us as he would come back from Germany next month.

Everyone helped her in selecting the outfits and it didn't take her much time. She chose the outfits she thought will suit her and got them without much doubt. She's always been like that anyway.

Finally, it was my chance and by the time, Any, V and Samayra were trying their outfits. I had already chosen the outfits I loved and took them inside after I caught Aryan winking at me.

This was one of the best stores in Delhi and undoubtedly, the collection was amazing and wonderful and just the perfect bridal.

I tried on the outfits. Some were the exact fit while some of them were a little lose but it would be altered by the time I have to wear them.

I showed each and every piece I liked to everyone and it took me just a good long hour to decide my attires.

"You look pretty. You need to get this!" Moksha came beside Aryan and grinned widely at me.