Chapter 4: First Encounter

Its finallyyyy Hereeeeee!!

____________________________________

NYSA

"Aa gayi maharani uthke?" Raina asked me while I was coming out of my room rubbing my eyes. (Our queen finally came?)

"Ha aa gayi, lao maharani ke liye coffee lao aur chair lagao" I ordered them. (Yeah, I came now bring me my coffee and arrange the chair for me)

"Come here, I'll tell you who's the queen here" Raina and Anaysha came running to me. Vanya was preparing breakfast for all of us and I just remembered that we are finally in Delhi and our new chapter has already started.

"Any jaake ready hoja, else you'll take a lot of time again. What's the use of wasting this time everyday while getting ready when your face still morphs into a seal in pictures?" I said laughing.
(Any, go and get ready)

"Itna obsession accha nhi hai Nysa, I didn't know that I already have someone who loves me so much" she replied flattered on my sarcastic comment. (Obsession is not good for your health Nysa)

"Throw these obsession dialogues on your boyfriend joki banne nhi wala agar aisi shakal rahi" I said that and immediately ran to my room. She chased me and I closed the door on her face. (You can't make a boyfriend with that kinda face)

"TUJHE TOH MAIN DEKHLUNGI, AAYEGI TOH MERE PASS HI" she shouted from outside while I chuckled.

I went inside the washroom and started showering because we have to reach college by 10 am as its the first day and apparently there's this freshers' party for the new comers like us. Also also, let me tell you that me and Any are going in the same college because of our similar career choices while Vanya is going to attend a commerce school for her bachelor's in commerce and Raina is going to attend a culinary school to follow her passion towards cooking. It is ironic that she doesn't cook much yet she has amazing cooking skills. I always mentally kiss her hands for making such delicious food but that is so rare.

Anyway, I got ready and did my basic skincare, I am definitely going to buy more now that there's no one say against it but I do miss them, ugh my diplomacy. I wore my favourite shade of purple today to start my college.

I went outside and immediately faced a cushion on my face and I knew it was Anaysha, she never backs off from taking revenge.

"Ho gaya, ab chale?" I said so done with her antics. (Done, now lets go, ha?)

"Yeah yeah, let's go" she said laughing like a crack woman.

All of us started moving out of the apartment, we had our own sets of keys but the main responsibility was with Vanya because we three are clumsy as fuck. We came down to the street and started walking to our college. I am so glad that our parents chose the apartment which is near to our college so that we don't have to struggle for transport. Also, we girls like to walk on streets and dance around.
Me and Any were jumping around while I can totally imagine Vanya and Raina sighing and laughing continuously seeing our antics. When I am with them, I forget my all insecurities and fears and most importantly my past. Anyway, we finally reached our college, it was just 10 minutes from our apartment.

We all four came to the main party area after asking multiple people for the directions. This is a common university program so we all came together.

ARYAN

We came to our college party an hour ago because apparently, our careless management decided to call last night requesting for a performance of VRA² GANG for the freshers' party. Me, Vihaan and Ruhaan were skeptical towards it but Anirudh being the playboy he is pleaded us to perform because he wants to see the new batch of students, correction- girls.

We came an hour ago so let me tell you guys, we formed this band an year ago so that we all four can follow our music hobby along with our college. This was also one of the reasons why we guys are so close today because music brings people together? Yeah, it does. Our performance was scheduled for 11 am and we were preparing for it since 9 am. We know the songs we need to perform and the whole college loves us, I know that.

"Guys, why are you all so stressed, chill! We'll kill it like everytime" Anirudh said in a chill tone while putting his hand over Vihaan.

"Like the time when you played '24K Magic' instead of 'Uptown Funk. Dude, you have a nice face that's why girls still roam around you else Anirudh Khanna was over for all." Vihaan taunted.

Ruhaan was uninterested and was probably waiting for his girlfriend. I don't know what he sees in her but anyway. It was 10:15 am when we were done with all the preparations and what are we gonna play today is

Surprise!!!!!

We came to the entry gate of the open auditorium, no no no, we were dragged because yk the reason, Anirudh.

I recieved a notification about the recent basketball match of NBA which got my shole attention.

"damn dude, she's so hot" said my friend, Anirudh. I was beyond annoyed listening him saying it for the hundredth time this week. He pulled me out of my phone and it felt like all the stars collided in the daylight and there she is, the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my life. My eyes lingered on a girl for the first time over a second and it froze me to my guts.

She saw me gazing at her and she chuckled in her very own sassy tone "take a picture, it definitely lasts longer" and she went ahead with her friends laughing. It happened for the first time and probably the last too. I was too unaware of my surroundings and I came back to my senses when Ruhaan tapped my shoulder. What was that? It never happened in my life before?

I can hear Anirudh laughing at me so hard that he had tears in his eyes while Vihaan was suppressing his laughter. I can still hear her voice, I can still see her face infront of me, I can still hear her giggling. She had flowers in her hand and she was wearing purple. I hated purple but now it doesn't seem so bad.

"Ho gaya tera? Ab chhup hoja, aisa bhi kuch nhi hua hai jo aise jaanwaro ki tarah has raha hai" I said offended

"Ho gaya tera? Ab chhup hoja, aisa bhi kuch nhi hua hai jo aise jaanwaro ki tarah has raha hai" I said offended. (Done with your laughter sequence? Now, shut up. It wasn't a big deal that you're laughing like an animal)

"Trust me bro, it was. The only girl you ever looked at spat all of that on your face and you didn't say anything, you were standing like a predator who was ready to hunt their prey." He said laughing at me.

"I didn't look like that, did I?" I asked Ruhaan and Vihaan. They didn't say anything but it was there on their faces written that I DID LOOK LIKE THAT. But who cares, right? Its not that I like her or something, it was just a sudden reaction to someone so pretty. No no, someone better than the other college girls. Yes, better.

____________________________________

For further blurbs and spoilers, follow me on Instagram- authorinaaya_ 🦋

Vote, comment and share!!