《5》

Ackeem Junior Dragonheart Aka AJ
21years old

Ackeem Junior Dragonheart Aka AJ21years old

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Today has been a long day for me and the fight between sanjay and I just made me drained out more. I know I can be an indecisive person at times but this time I know what I want and it is living in New York and doing my dream job.

Settling after college is what we always talked about but being away for so long just feels so distant and I do love him but that attachment I used to have for him is just gone.

On my flight here to Jamaica, all I was thinking about is the sex, that's one of the things that I enjoy with him and it should be more than that which I am just not feeling anymore. Letting out a low sigh, I put away my face products in the cupbroad in the bathroom and enter my room to get a good night sleep.

Oh Lord!

The moment I enter my room and saw my mother sitting on my bed with a scold on her face, I knew the day will be longer and my sleep won't be good.

"What is it?" I spoke annoyed as I walked to one side of the bed and pull that part of the duvet up.

"When are you going to get out of that spoil brat attitude of your's? Sending your father to attack Sanjay? really Indiana?" She scolded me .

From she call out my name like that, you know she's really mad.

"He put his hands on me mommy, how can you not be angry that a man put his hands on your daughter?" I said a bit too loud that have her standing infront of me.

"Watch how yuh talk mi lil girl, don't think becaz yuh big now, I won't floor yuh and den yuh mek yuh pupa defend dhat" she snapped at me with her manicure index finger pointing in my face.

"I am not saying he is right to hit you if he did-

"If he did? so you don't believe me mommy?" I asked sitting up.