《48》

Carefully I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body before heading to the faucet to brush my teeth

Carefully I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body before heading to the faucet to brush my teeth. Looking at myself in the mirror, I heave a sigh before placing the tooth brush inside of my mouth.

There's no way I can avoid my home any longer and I will just of to deal with my mother's bad vibes about Iesha's pregnancy and anything else that comes with that.

was I wrong?

Mi cah imagine if mi did abort Talia enu, look on di joy weh shi bring mi....

Another sigh leaves me as I am feeling bad for how hard I was on her earlier for doing her homework. I tried to have the patience to deal with her when it comes to that but it's just triggers me off when she is saying or doing nonsense when I clearly explain what she should do.

mi need to be more calm and have more patience wid har...

Rinsing out my mouth, I dried my face then head to the room to get dress, just some simple silk two piece nigtwear. The place seems a bit too quiet and I swear I've heard like cartoon earlier. As I step out of the room, I see Sanjay by the room door that Talia sleeps in.

"She wah yuh cum put her to bed" He said then brush pass me to the room.

him full a attitude bra... a waom tuh him?

Shrugging it off, I walk inside of the room and see my baby wrap up under her blanket with her big teddy in her arms. Her smile get bright when she sees me and I join her in bed to make her get more comfortable and fall a sleep quickly.

"Hey mommy's baby" I cooed as I pepper her cheeks with small kisses.

"Mommy" She giggles as she try to wiggle out of my hold.

"I'm sorry for being rough to you earlier and I promise to be more gentle with you whenwver I am assisting you with your homework, ok?" I told her, pulling her face gently to look into her beautiful eyes.

"Ok mommy, I forgive you" She wrap her tinny hands around my neck.

"Now go get some rest for school tomorrow" I told her as I help her to get back comfortable under the blanket.

shi no use to fi sleep by har self enu suh mi affi lay beside her fi shi go sleep...

"Mommy, when is grandma Marcia coming?" She asked, the sleep sound evident in her voice.

"About next week mama for your graduation and if all goes well then you will be going overseas with her for the holiday" I told her and her eyes lit up.

Har granny want har fi cum spend di summer suh mi a hope mi get har visa fi shi go... mi heart already a drop out fi shi go so far wid out mi but mi wah shi get di experience tuh..

"Yeah" She cheered.

All I want for my baby is for her to be happy and have the best life, one that I didn't have when I was growing up and as much as life as taken from me, it also gives to me and I can't compare my father's life to material things but he die leaving me set for life if I use all that cash wisely.

INSEPARABLE 🇯🇲 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara