《42》

Angrily, I storm out of the station wiping the tears with the back of my palm

Angrily, I storm out of the station wiping the tears with the back of my palm. I was trying, really was to make it work knowing another woman is pregnant for him but after this I am done. After saying he can handle himself and wouldn't diss me with her but still have her sucking his d!ck.

a wah thru mi nah dweet? sorry mi neva knock out all a him teeth dhem and dhen go lie again...

The morning sun beam into my eyes causing me to squint a bit and I block it off with the back of my hand. Eyeing his car, I stop into my tracks and abruptly dig through my bag looking for my knife that I carry around to defend myself.

not even did memba it yes2day, fi stuck ina da gyal deh throat..

With my hand holding onto the knife inside of my bag, I check around to see if any police is in sight and when I didn't spot any, I walk over to his car. I move around the side where it would be hard too see me and while boxing tears away from my face, I sink the knife into the front tyre first.

Giving it a good amount of stab and cut, then I do the same to the back one on that same side. Checking my surrounding again, I slow approach the other back tyre and repeat the same process before starting on the other front one.

Air starts leaking from them and flat they go, a few people starts watching me and that's when I decided to stop.

"Oye deh!" A deep voice call out to me.

Turning around slowly to see a big, black crusty police officer in his uniform walking towards me, behind him is the same female officer from yesterday.

"Ya go get in a problem fi dhat enu miss" He said as he get closer.

"nuh di sarge car dhat?" The female officer asked as she follow suit him.

Sticking my middle finger to both of them, I hold the knife carefully in one hand before running off. They shout for me to stop but I didn't, I continue running down the hill not sparing a glance behind me too see if they are coming.

"Fuck!" I hissed when I hear police siren coming down the hill, I turn off into the gas station and walk around the aisle watching as they pass by. After some minutes, I buy a bottle of chill water and walks outside cautiously.

Adjusting my bag on my shoulder, I walk down the street to get to work while thinking about the damage I've done to Sanjay's tyres which he deserve for damaging my heart for the second time.

The water choke me when I turn into the street where my workplace is located and see the police jeep parks up and the two police officer's leaning up against it.

How dhem know mi ago pass yasso?

"Run again nuh" The crusty one dare me.

"Get in" The female officer, pop the back door open.