《12》

《November month end》

November month end

I hissed my teeth as I open up my email and clicked on the timesheet that was sent to me by one of my collegue. I wasn't pleased with it and this is the third time this man mess up the time sheet and each time, I have to put in extra work to fix it.

mi swear da bwoy ya a mek mi regret taking him on my team..

I picked up the office phone and call for Baker to come see me in my office, I hate to get stern with them but I can't be the one cleaning up after them.

Wi a all big people and a nuh mi one a collect government money a month time... fimi only nuffa

We all have work here to do and I am more than fair with them because if it was any other sarge, he would get write up from the second mistake.

It's like mi a move too soft wid dhem...

"Yes bossy" Baker spoke as he enter my office.

I turned the computer screen for his to see." How the timesheet stay so Baker? How much time we affi go ova dhis bredda?" I asked trying to remain calm and professional but I was really pissed off.

"A same like how you show me it, a so me do it boss" he defended himself.

Baker is the newest and youngest on the team, he used to work on the street and didn't like it but then he begged me to help him to get on crime scene which I am incharge of. I like when young man are trying and if I can give them a buss then I will and that's what I didn't but with these simple mistakes it's like I am regretting it.

"Baker look on this and tell me if that's how I thought you to do the timesheet... Mi tiad fi tell unu enu seh me nah go ramp fi write enu because dhem simple mistake ya no need fi a mek if yuh just tek yuh time and follow my steps. Now mi affi go stay back pon my time fi correct this" I fussed, spinning the computer back to face me.

Mi plan fi bring out Kacian lata enu and da bwoy ya wah ruin mi plans wid him fuckery mistakes.

"Sorry Sarge, me will try correct eh" He apologized.

"It good man, Brian them gone aready?" I asked him.

"No but dhem a prepare up" He answered.

"You gwan pon di crime scene wid the other's and tell Brian mi a call him" I said then dismissed him.

Di way how Kacian miserable, mi nuh wah go tell har mi ago work late dhen shi think mi a style har and mi finally a get to har.... mi cah fuck dhat up..

One knock comes from the door then it push open before I could answer, Brian walked in looking upset as if he know the pressure he's going to be under tonight but him of to do it.

"Ya seh Sarge?" He asked and as usual he spread out in the sofa.

"Baker fuck up di time sheet again and mi cah stay back fi fix it so yaffi go dweet" I told him as I reached for my phone to check the message that just came in.