《26》

January

January....

My face twisted up in pain as I press my hands onto my abdomen to ease the menstrual pain but it was of no use. I didn't have any of the painkillers that helps me and the Panadol 500 that I took didn't ease it at all. What makes me more uncomfortable and miserable is that I am at work where every now and then I have to force to keep my face pleasant.

mi wah go a mi yaad... cho

My eyes shift to Samantha taking some documents from Mickayla, she walked over to me with them and rest them on my desk before placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Yuh still nuh feel well?" She asked with concern lacing in her voice.

"No sa, mi cah bother wid dhis a month time enu" I hissed my teeth as I twisted in the chair.

"Hush" Samantha soothing me

"It easy fi go weh enu, juss go breed" Mickayla joked and I glared at her.

A wen wi tun fren..

"Wah mek yuh nuh go breed?" I hissed my teeth.

"A yuh a complain enu" she laughed.

"Mickayla dhe gurl nuh feel well enu, stop joke bout it becaz it serious" Samantha rolled her eyes at her.

She hissed her teeth and I really don't have the strength right now to argue with her because all she's doing is to get on top of my nerves and I don't want loose to my job. I glared at the message on my phone before getting up lazily and telling Samantha I will be back.

At dhis point I don't give a fuck if Sir wah see seh mi away from mi desk fi a while...

I walked outside, blocking my eyes with my arms from the beaming light of the morning sun. I walked over to where I see Sanjay's car park up and I enter the passenger side, the moment I do, I get even more miserable with the AC that's making me feel more pain.

"Tun off di AC nuh cho" I whined as I twisted around in the seat.

"Good morning to you too babz" He sarcastically said as he stretch to turn the AC off.

"Why you call me out Sanjay? Mi tell yuh mi belly a hurt me and mi cah bother wid the up and down, a bet yuh not even carry ntn fi me eat or n-

I stop talking when I see him stretching a juici beef paper bag to me. I slowly collect it while feeling embarrass of my behavior for accusing him. I peep inside and I see that he brought me breakfast and he then point to the cup holder where there's a cup of black tea.

"mi know yuh nuh feel well suh mi tek di time out from work, fi get yuh breakfast, tea plus pill and dhem ere- he stretched smaller paper bag to me plus a shopping bag. " Mi asked di pharmacist for the strongest painkiller and me get dhat and mi tek two type a dhem things ya becaz mi neva sure which one yuh use" He open up the shopping bag and my eyes widen.