《23》

Not me here feeling like a teenager that hide and carry man inside of the house and my mother catches me, that how I am feeling under my daughters stares

Not me here feeling like a teenager that hide and carry man inside of the house and my mother catches me, that how I am feeling under my daughters stares. Too how speechless I am, I just stared back at her while slowly removing Sanjay's arms from around my waist. He lightly snore while turning on his other side still in deep slumber. I nudge him in the side twice and he growl lowly while fighting to open his eyes.

"Babe-oh sh- he almost swear when he saw Talia looking down and us, he stared at me and I stared back at him then our eyes move to Talia.

"Mommy who's that man?" She asked again with a frown on her face.

"Uhmm, sweetheart..." I started off as I think of what to say to her, I sit on the bed and place her in my lap. "This is mommy's friend Sanjay, say Hi" I said to her but she frown.

"Hi" she gave him a weak wave then look back up at me and he wave at her. "Why is he sleeping with you mommy?" She asked.

dhis me did a run from enu.... she neva fi know ntn yet..

"He carried something for mommy lastnight and he got really tired and must of fall asleep" I said as I look over at Sanjay.

mi not even know when we drop asleep...

"Now you're going to do something for Mommy and don't tell daddy about this ok?" I looked down on her.

mi nuh wah involve har certain way in a dhis situation enu but mi really cah tek di vibes wid her daddy and shi nuh keep har mouth enu..

"Why?" She pouted.

what a pickney fi question everything mhon...

"Yes why?" Sanjay finally spoke and I glared at him.

"Juss keep dhis secret between you and mommy ok?" I told her.

"Ok Mommy" she answered with her eyes on Sanjay.

He got up and take the spread off of the floor with his mood  completely change. I send Talia to Iesha to get her breakfast because I know by now mommy already makes breakfast and as bad as she is, she always ago have Talia's own.

"Mi ago cut now" Sanjay said after coming back from the bathroom, I gave him a extra toothbrush I have.

"Yuh nuh wah mi mek yuh some tea or somth-

"No, mi gud" He said with an attitude while he put his shoes on.

"A wapm Jay?" I walked up to him.

"Nothing mhon" He hissed his teeth, he finishing tying both of his shoes lace then stand up and search for his bag.

"suh how yuh suddenly staat give mi attitude suh? Mi do sumpm?" I place my hand on his chest to stop him from moving towards the door. "Talk to mi nuh Jay" I pleaded with him.