《8》

The following morning I call in sick because I couldn't go to work with the way I am feeling and with the bruise on my neck

The following morning I call in sick because I couldn't go to work with the way I am feeling and with the bruise on my neck. I called Miss Navy and asked her if Talia is at school and she said no so I quickly showered off myself to go to the police station to report Jamar for taking my child.

I don't even know how we end up here, what he did lastnight wasn't call for and I don't see what dutty life I am living around Talia. I have never bring any man around her and it's not because of his sake but because of how insecure I am about my child. I don't want her to get attached to anyone and they end up leaving or even hurting her.

I quickly get dress in to a white crop top and a denim jeans and white sandals, I brush my hair back into a low ponytail and add some jewelries. I grabbed a small white cross bag and my phone then head out of the house.

 As I walked down the street, I tried calling Jamar's number knowing he blocked me but I couldn't help it

The thought of him taking Talia away from me broke me into piece and I will not accept that because I was the one that suffer six hours of labor to have her and nobody will separate her from me.

The way how he broke me into pieces if it wasn't for the love that I have for my daughter, I would have taken my life or even run mad because of how I loved that man more than my fucking self.

Wen yuh yung and naïve..

I stopped the taxi at the police station, paid the driver and got out. The entire ride my eyes have been leaking with tears and I was unable to contain them. My eyes becomes so blurry with tears and the morning sun make it even worst which cause me to struggle to see where I am going.

"Hi good morning, I am here-

"Miss please take a seat until someone can assist you" The officer lady who is obviously not doing anything told me.

"Miss I am hear to report a matter and you're telling me to take a seat?" I get defensive caring less about respecting the police.

"So are the other people that are waiting over there" she said with an attitude.