《38》

♡♡March♡♡

♡♡March♡♡

From drizzling to downpour came the rain beating against my windshield as I strain my eyes to see where I am going. The wiper is doing it's job but the raindrops are heavy and the thunder makes it more scarier.

mi nuh like drive in a rain enu...

Slowly and carefully, I drive on the road praying for the rain to at least subside until I reach to my parents house. My body starts to quiver because of the weather and the AC, so I turn the AC down. I take the longer route so I could stop at the border to get something to eat but base on the condition of the rain, I don't know how possible that is.

Cah wet up mi self and get sick rite now... dhis ya pregnancy is already a sickness and I can't wait to push dhis child out of mi.

mi body juss a ruin suh wid di weight gain kmt...

I still believe that I made a good chose to keep this child because I see that Sanjay is starting to care about me again and it's only a matter of time for him to get back in fully. He's mine and I will make sure to do everything in my power to have him for my baby and myself.

The drive to my parents house was a bit long and challenging in the pouring rain but I made it safe. With my keys, I open up the garage door then drive inside and park among the other vehicles.

As soon as my feet touch the floor, I feel my body trembling and I hurry inside. The warmness of the house engulf me immediately and I smile.

"Mommy! Daddy!" I called out from the bottom of the stairs.

In ya silent bra, like AJ nuh deh ya mhon...

I carefully stroll up the stairs not wanting what happened before to repeat itself.

Affi keep Sanjay baby safe...

As I walks pass AJ's section, I peep my head inside and seeing that it's empty as I thought. I then continue on the stairs to the next floor where my parents master bedroom is.

"Ackeem, dhat happened ages ago and mi nuh wah memba bout it suh plz juss lef it" I heard my mother soft voice pleading with my father.

"Mi mek a promise tuh you Kayla and mi ago fullfil it" Dad replied in a deadly tone.

"Ackeem plea- Indie" Mommy eyes shift to me and she quickly wipe her tears with the back of her palm.

"Mi think yuh neva bada a cum enu Indie" Dad turn around to me with a smile on his face.

How him change mood suh quick?

"Wapm? Why mommy a cry?" I asked letting in myself inside of their room.

"Nothing fi yuh worry bout Princess.... how mi grand baby" He quickly change the topic as he eye my still flat stomach.

"Healthy" I answered short. "Mommy you good?" I walk over to her and join her on the bed.