《32》

The rushing of water cause my eyes to quickly open, my brain take a while to comprehend to my surrounding as I jumped out of my deep sleep

The rushing of water cause my eyes to quickly open, my brain take a while to comprehend to my surrounding as I jumped out of my deep sleep. The speed I jump off of the bed with, I almost twist my ankle.

Cho pu**yclaat!

Hopping, I swing the bathroom door open and froze by the door. Talia jump at the banging of the bathroom door, her frighten eyes look up at me as she open and close her palm that's full of sud.

"Likkle girl, a nuh di likkle soap powder weh mi have fi wash out yuh uniform, yuh waste out so?" I finally found my voice as my eyes stared at the high-grade bag in the bath pan swimming around empty.

Mi neva memba fi buy soap enu and affi wash out har uniform fi tomorrow...

all di likkle water in a di tank muss dun to how di pipe a run...

"MI will claa- weh yuh do dhis fa Talia?" I cursed as I pulled her away from the shower by one hand and turn the pipe off.

The bath is full of water with all of the soap powder along with the blue soap, the washing brush and her uniforms. I shake my head slightly while rubbing my temple.

Why school choose to be over so early on a Thursday?

I turn around to look at her while fighting the urge not to slap the shit out of her but with all this anger I am battling, I have to be careful how I approach her.

"Talia why did you do this?" I tried to be as calm as possible as I point to the mess she made. My toes curl up as they sink down on a wet part on the bathroom mat that I change just yesterday.

Di likkle sick leave mi get, mi try get di place in order by doing a deep clean enu

"Mommy sorry, I wanted to help you wash my uniform because you were tired and fall asleep" She said lowly almost in tears that melts my heart.

"come here" I kneel down and she rush into my arms. "Sorry for being angry at you, ok?" I cupped her face and smile.

"Sorry too mommy" She whispered, I hugged her so tight but quickly pull away when I feel how soak her blouse is.

"Mi nuh wah yuh sick enu Talia" I mumbled as I take the wet clothes from her body and wash her off.

Leaving the mess for later, I wrap her pink towel around her little body and bring her to the bed. After drying all area on her properly, I apply powder and lotion to her body before dressing her into a shorts and t-shirt. I drip a some alcohol into the front of her head and rub it in, I can't afford for her to get sick at all.

"Stay right here, I'm going to prepare something for you to eat" I told her as I draw for her tablet and gave it to her.

"Thanks mommy" she pull herself more on the bed as she search for her cartoon.