《46》

Death has been so close to me and I don't know what I have done in my life to deserve such agony and pain

Death has been so close to me and I don't know what I have done in my life to deserve such agony and pain. The death of my child's father struck me, broke me and to see that my baby will grow up without her father makes it even worst but that wasn't enough.

It's like me do karma supm...

My father that I have been yearning for, for all my life has finally entered my life and in a short period of time he was taken from me by a murderous beast walking around in human clothing that tried to killed me not once but twice.

But there's a God! My God!

If it wasn't for the mercy of God that send that nurse to check on me that night, I would be the one putting to rest today.

flashback...

The life from my body started drifting away as his hand pressed down more onto my face blocking my breathing. The pain rippled through my body as I tried to fight him off, tears slide from my widen open eyes as I refuse to close them because I want to see the face of the monster that took my life.

"yuh know di pain yuh fada put mi wife thru and now yuh a fuck wid my baby girl.. know how long mi wah murda yuh bloodclaat and did a try use one stone kill two bird and yuh so bloodclaat tuff... dead nuh gyal!" he whisper yelled as he grabbed my throat with his other hand.

My speech was blocked in so I couldn't even scream, the only thing that flash into my mind is my baby's face, how broken she will be when she hear that she will never see me again after I lied to her about coming home from Sanjay's soon.

Tears dripped harder from my eyes as I remember sanjay's and I's last encounter earlier, I will die not making up with him.

yuh cah give up kay kay.... if yuh shut yuh eyes dhem dhen it ova fi yuh...

yuh cah leave Talia.... no one will protect and love her like yuh...

yuh alone she have!. fight baby girl!

upon on hearing my inner voice, I force myself to stay awake and reached out to the iv stand and knocked it down. His eyes shift to the door at the loud noise in the room and seconds after a nurse rushed inside. She was so shocked at the sight that she froze and I feel my throat been freed aswell as his hands removed completely off me.

My weak eyes slowly close after seeing him knocking the nurse down to make his escape....

end of flash back...

He did escape from the hospital but not for long because Sanjay came to the hospital before he was told about the incident and alerted the police.

Ackeem was later apprehended my them on his way back to his home, I suppose and this bastard was completely change from the clothes I describe him in when they found him.