《50》

Anytime I starts the worrying, a serious headache attacks me and my heart feel likes it want to burst out of my chest

Mi hate di feeling yf

I didn't want Talia inside of the hospital for various reasons so I left her in the car with Sanjay while I rush inside to see what's happening with Iesha.

Marlon dropped her off a few minutes ago and said the nurses attended to her right away which I was really please about.

Her parents wasn't even here for her but thank God Ms. Mcalla and Tevin is, the moment I spot them I walk over to them.

"Hi, what's happening with her?" I asked as I look between them.

"Dhem rush her in a labor room" Tevin answered.

"She's having a early labor it seems" Ms. McCalla spoke she looks worried like myself.

"I hope all goes well in there" I whispered while praying inwardly.

We were standing at the front of the maternity ward waiting on updates.

A nurse approached us and told us that she's giving birth and someone need to go register her.

"Mek mi go" I offered since I'm the one that knows all her information.

By the time I finish registering her and went back up on the ward, Tevin told me that she have the baby and they are preparing her bed so we can visit her.

In a hour time, we crowd her bed making sure she's ok and for the baby we haven't seen him as yet because of some test that they are running on him.

nephew mi get... mi glad essi juss hope him alrite...

"Yuh hungry?" I asked Iesha as I finish loosing out her hair.

Half a har hair did leggo and stay too bad...

"No, mi a worry bout mi baby" She said biting her nails nervously.

"He's going to be ok, we are praying for him" Mrs. Mcalla said as she look up from her phone, she's on a video call with her husband who is in the UK.

I continue combing her hair then everyone stop what they were doing when the nurse walks in with the baby.

He's so tinny and fragile, he looks like a silicone doll that could be hold in one palm.

The nurse carefully place him inside of her arms and she smile when their skin connected. I step aside to allow Tevin to be at their side.

"Our God is good, I know he would be ok" Ms. Mcalla said.

"Yeah, Thank you for being by her side" I turn to her.

"I would never turn my back on her or my grandson" She smiled.