《10》

After what seems like forever, finally we reached to the venue in Junction and from the outside of the party we could hear gogo by rajah wild playing and base on the amount of car that I am seeing, I can tell inside Is crowdy

After what seems like forever, finally we reached to the venue in Junction and from the outside of the party we could hear gogo by rajah wild playing and base on the amount of car that I am seeing, I can tell inside Is crowdy. I got out of the car and for some reason my foot wobble at bit before getting normal.

mi rass and mi nuh staat drink yet...

I waited on the couple to get out and from what I am observing is like they just have a heated moment in the car because Mickayla face looks upset and brian keep screwing up his face. He walked off to the entrance of the party without acknowledging us.

"A wahpm?" I asked Mickayla as we follow suit.

"nothing" She answered lowly.

"nuh tell mi dhat because me no fool, unu nuh bada wid eh enu afta carrying mi cum so far" I grumbled.

mi nuh know stainty gud enu and mi nuh wah har man go drive weh lef wi dun ya...

"Kacian juss chill nuh" she hissed her teeth as we walked inside of the party.

As pictured, inside is crowdy and the music is a blast, we pass the speaker's to get to the table up from and my eardrum was abused my the loudness of the music. I like the settings and all, it's like a bougie party where you and friends can pick a table and have your drink and so forth, it was well planned.

Speaking of bougie, di ooman weh a keep eh can see seh she full a herself...

"Weh unu a drink?" Brian asked loudly.

"Smirnoff ice fi mi" I answered, me nah turn down free drinks... no way worst after what him did do.

"and yuh?" he looked at Mickayla serious.

"Mi nuh wah ntn" she answered with an attitude.

a wah do dhem people ya mon...

"Yow nuh bother wid eh yasso enu, mi nah ask again weh yuh wah" he said getting aggravated.

a mek him a deal wid har suh trang, if a mi, mi nah ansa him enu...

"wah cranberry juice" she replied.

she ansa tuh rass no tpc

Brian walked off to the bar, Mickayla stand up with her face long and me start moving to the music, me want a stress-free night and a that me a go for. I placed my hands in the air while gripping tight to my purse and start swaying my hips to continent by nigy boy.

mi nuh rate wah him a say still but di song have a buzz..

The constant tapping on my shoulder cause me to turn around and I hear Mickayla saying Brian is back with our drink. I dance my way back to the table but froze when I saw who's at the table with Brian and a few other male friends, I think.