《36 》

My patience is running thin as I am sitting here waiting on the doctor's arrival so I can get back to work and out of the presence of this troublesome woman

I have been avoiding her witty remarks about myself and the woman I chose to be with and if it wasn't for that child in her stomach then I wouldn't have nothing to do with her.

Slumping back into the chair, I throw one of my foot over the other while checking my emails while Indiana is there laying on the bed waiting for the doctor to check her up. I have no intentions of being here with her but because she claims that she can't drive as yet because her hand is not fully heal which I find hard to believe.

Miss Attitude: Yuh nuh leave yet kmt??????

A loud sigh escapes my lips as I read her message, she knows that I was bringing Indiana to her doctor's appointment which she wasn't please about but then she sait it was cool. Raking my hand through my low cut hair, I starts typing the message while making a mental note reminding myself to go to the barber later today.

"She's worrying about us, isn't she?" Indiana snickered, as she leans her head to the side and stared at me.

My phone erupted inside my hand before I finish typing the message and I walk to the door to answer it.

"Ba-

"Suh wah mek mi text yuh so long and yuh cah ansa mi yet? Sanjay nuh ramp wid mi ere mi a tell yuh.." Kacian argued over the phone.

Sometimes mi wonda if shi nuh tiad fi cuss mi... all wen mi nuh do ntn

"Babes nuh bada create nuh vibes man, mi juss did a response to yuh message enu" I answered with a low hiss.

"Insecure Much!" Indiana laughed out which have me sending her death glare.

"Tell yuh big puss-

"Baby, nuh bada wid dhat" I open the room door and let myself out.

"Yuh did affi go wid har?" She hissed her teeth.

"B we go ova dhis more dhan ten times enu, suh mi nuh affi explain dhat again" I told her, trying to hide the annoyance in my voice. "Yuh good?" I asked her to change the topic.

"No, mi back a kill mi, mi feel tiad, dizzy and me mouth fresh nuh matter wah sweets mi eat" She complained with a loud sigh after.

Eh wah cud a cause dhat now?

"Yuh wah mi cum bring yuh a doctor?" I asked her in concern, no want be here and then anything go happen to her enu.

"No, mi juss wah go home and sleep" She grumbled. "ya cum fi mi?" She added.

The doctor then walks up to the door and greets me with a smile before entering the room. I look through the small glass part on the door and see her instructing Indiana on what to do to get ready for the ultra sound.