《45》

One thing when I am at my mother's house, the AC of to be well active to how the Kingston heat dangerous

One thing when I am at my mother's house, the AC of to be well active to how the Kingston heat dangerous. The sun heat in Mandeville is nothing compare to this one, it's actually bearable but torturing here.

As I waited on Renae to get back to me with something cold from the fridge to drink, I kick my slides off and move further onto her bed to get myself more comfortable.

"here sir" Renae said stretching a cold lucozade to me.

"Thanks" I ease up a bit to collect it and immediately pop the cap off and turn it to my head.

She then takes her laptop from the night stand in her room then join me on the bed holding a cold malta inside of her other hand. The moment her laptop power up, I slide down nearer to see what she's doing.

Mi cah bada wid di online bizniz at all but a fi har thing dhat...

"See dhe dress dhem here, which one yuh like?" Ranae asked and I stare at her causing her to laugh. "Fi Kacian bredda" she continue laughing.

"fix up yuh argument ere" I warn her before dipping my head down to see the variety of dresses on fashionova

Wah get mi baby something nice fi wear go a har birthday dinna enu....

"Which one yuh like?" Ranae questions again as she slowly scroll down.

"Yuh choose something nice no sis like di last time" I told her remembering she was the one that choose the dress that Kacian wore on valentines day. "Yuh know har style and ntn too short up enu" I warned her as she click on a short peach dress.

"Yuh a gwan like a yuh a wear it" Ranae grumbles as she click off.

"Watch yuh mouth" I lightly tap her on it.

"Sanjay behave nuh" she swat my hands away.

We continue looking on variety of dresses, nice one's too but knowing how woman picky, Ranae didn't pass any of what she's seeing. She then type in some elegant dresses and continue scrolling through while screwing her face up on some dresses of my choice.

"Mi know Kacian nah go like dhat Sanjay, dhat a fi pregnant ooman" She object on the flare, green dress that I like.

"Shi soon be" I said more to myself but she heard me and a bright smile spread across her face.

"Awe! unu a try, please do mi really need someone fi call mi aunty" her eyes filled with amusement as she looks at me.

"but yuh soon be aunty, in like four months suh" I told her.

"Yuh know if a fi yuh fi true" she scoffed, "Mi nah own Indiana baby fi me niece or nephew until yuh do a DNA" she hissed her teeth then turn back to the screen.

DNA is a muss ofc...

"A weh mommy gone suh long?" I asked to change the topic.

"Supermarket she seh but knowing she, shi muss deh all ova town" She said ashe she continue scrolling through.