《41》

Placing my phone back inside of my pocket, I walk back up the house where the triple murder had happened

Placing my phone back inside of my pocket, I walk back up the house where the triple murder had happened. Yellow tape run around the perimeter to keep the civilian's out and chorus of crying could be heard from family members and friends of the deceases.

Mi nuh know how man can be so fucking heartless, kill him woman and har two kids dhem... Jah Jah

Making sure my shoes is fully covered up, I step inside of the house that is stain with blood and have a raw odor. I walk around to make sure that my team are doing their job properly, making sure they are taking photos from all angles.

Look how di man stab up eh lady and di pickney dhem fada.... di baby dhem not even live no life, one a just three years old and the other one, a eight years old.

After the crime scene part of the job was done, my team and I step outside so that the funeral home workers could take up the bodies. There's a large crowd outside talking all different type of stories that could lead up to this man killing his woman and her kids.

di most said story is dhat he found out dhat none a di pickney dhem a nuh fi him...

Dhat nuh give him rite fi murder dhem though...

Reaching for my phone, I lean against the police jeep and open up the message that just came in. A hiss left my lips when I see a picture of Indiana's stomach that she send me.

Indie: 

4months baby

4months baby... going to the pharmacy now to get medications for the yeast infec..

This is what she do every month, send her small bump telling me how far along she is and I couldn't continue with the message so I exit it right after deleting the photo.

Not long after my phone erupted right as I was about to put it away, her name flash across the screen and I answer it.

"Yes" I sigh stressfully as I massage between my eyes.

"Yuh not even concern bout mi and di baby Sanjay, mi tell yuh mi ago di doctor fi check up and yuh don't even assist me, now mi tell yuh bout di infection that I have and yuh ignore my message.... I didn't make this baby alone" She complained, I heard the slamming of a door sounding like her car door.