《16》

"Fuck!" I hissed and dropped the folder with the documents to the floor and hold on to my finger that the staple just stick me in

Samantha and I have been changing out the older folders to new one's and in the process we have to remove the files that are stapled to put them in the new folder and I have been damaging myself since. A peek of blood ooze out and a I get a piece of hand towel to clean it off.

"Staple a gain?" Samantha asked while she picked up the file I dropped.

"dhem damn sintin ya nu- suddenly my phone started to ring and I slide it around on the desk to see the strange number properly. "Who this ya?" I asked mostly to my self.

"answer it fi know nuh" Samantha suggested as she place the file on the desk.

"mi nuh like answer number me nuh know enu" I winced as my finger sting a bit.

"Same mi but sumtimes a can call somebody beg fi get to we" She said as she carefully remove the saple that stick me from the folder.

I have a strong gut that it might be Sanjay calling me but then again since Monday I blocked him and I only see that he called three times and he didn't show up at my work.

I then realize Ms. Navy haven't call me from morning and I wonder if it her calling me from another number about Talia so I answered on the second ring.

"Hello" I answered as I walked over to the bin and dispose the napkin I used to clean the blood off my finger.

"Hi Kacian I am- Sanjay no, stop nuh Sanj- I heard shuffling for a while and then a door slam.

A weh di fuck dhis.... him couldn't mad fi mek him oom-

"I'm Sanjay's little sister and please don't hang up" She said and it's like she was reading my mind because upon mentioning his name, I wanted to hang up.

"Ok so why are you calling me?" I asked with a bit of attitude.

"Uhmm I don't know what my brother did to hurt you-

"Renae pull di door nuh likkle gurl" I heard his voice.

"As I was saying, I am sorry for what he did to you and please can you forgive him, right now he's not in his right mind because you blocked him and he probably going to kill me for this but he have been going through a rough break up and he is just not himself....

Oh suh he couldn't think to let mi know dhat....

"he really care about you Kacian and I know that becaz he mentioned you to-

"watch mi and yuh Ranea, juss watch mi and yuh ere likkle gurl" I heard Sanjay threaten her and I just of to laugh.

"to our mother and the way he spoke about you, I know he really likes you so please I am begging you to heal him, I know it's a lot to ask to repair a heart that another woman broke but he really need fixing and I believe you can do it. I don't like to see him in pain and I really am sorry for what he did" Ranae finished off and the concern of her brother was so evident in her voice.