《43》

☆☆May☆☆

The gym have become my escape place from all the drama that's going on in my life. Sweat pours down my face dripping on my body as I pressure myself to go extra hard with the dumbbell.

Soon after dropping those, I go for a next thirty minutes on the treadmill before preparing myself to get home and freshen up for work.

On my way to work, I made a quick stop for breakfast since I didn't have the time to make any or a woman at home to make it for me. Getting my stuffs from the car, I bounce the door close with my body then press the lock button on the car keys.

"Good morning Sarge, yuh wah help mhon" Constable Cassandra Myers smiled as she approach me.

She's freshly graduated and have been station here since last month I think, she have a really nice personality and shape too but I don't too friend my colleagues.

With the load in my hand, I allow her to help with my brief case because there's no way I would let a police officer carry my food whether in my sight or not.

nuh chuss dhem one bit..

"Good morning and thank you" I told her as we walk our way down to my office.

"Suh sarge yuh cudn't buy two breakfast?" She asked, looking back at me.

"Next time mhon" I chuckled.

Reaching to the door, I hold the cup of tea with the breakfast in one hand then use the other hand to open up my office door. I place the food on my desk then turn to get the briefcase but Cassandra already made her way inside of my office and drop it into the settee.

"Yuh can share fi yuh.. mi nuh eat nuff" She giggles as she takes a seat in the settee.

si why mi nuh like be nice to ppl, all ina har mind think mi and har a fren now... Jah jah

"Yuh serious or ya joke?" I lean against the table, observing her facial expression.

Shi have a cool black complexion enu but it nuh smooth like Kay own....

Kmt not a day goes by dhat mi nuh mention dhat ooman name afta how shi deal wid me...

Jah jah Mi a work wid weh shi seh still...

"Mi serious Sarge, from lastnite mi deh work enu and mi nuh get fi go buy ntn yet" She stand up, being too close to me, I slide around the table into my chair.

"Alrite, tek dhis dhen nuh" I reach for the box food and stretch it out to her. "Ackee and saltfish wid food, hope yuh eat dhat" I added.

"Yes mi eat dhat but mi cah tek yuh food sarge" she laughed.

"It good mhon, mi will get one more shortly and mi a pay yuh fi yuh kindness" I smiled at her.

"Thank yuh, mi owe yuh back supm enu... Maybe a drink pon we free time" she grin as she accept the food.