《21》

I got home around four in the afternoon due to how tired and exhausted I am because of the rough day I had

I got home around four in the afternoon due to how tired and exhausted I am because of the rough day I had. My mind haven't been at ease all day and working didn't make it any easier so I decided to just head home and get some rest.

After I finish clearing my things out of the car, I stripped down to my boxers then sit on my bed with the fan on to cool down before taking a shower. I took my phone up to call Kacian but then I decided to just give her some time to calm down.

all mi a call har, shi nah answa mi . chubble can find eh way inna a ppl life wen things agwaan gud eh mhon.. smh

Switching the fan off, I lazily peeled myself off of the bed and made it to the bathroom where I take a long shower. From inside of the bathroom I could hear my phone ringing and I quickly grabbed a towel to finish drying off the excess water from my body then rush inside of the room. I quickly swipe the answer icon when I see that it's Kacian.

"Kay" I answered, I wrapped the towel around my lower body and sit at the edge of the bed.

Imagine mi did miss her call.... Judgement..

"So Sir mi fi stand up out here di ole evening? mek mi know if ya cum fi mi or not" She spoke with so much attitude and anger in her voice.

"B yuh nuh seh mi musn't cum fi yuh?" I asked, rubbing my temple.

wah do da ooman ya mhon.. kmt

"Oh suh true yuh alrite now, yuh get wah yuh did want and yuh ooman cum back tuh yuh, suh mi juss get dash aside like ole clothes? no worry yuh fucking self Sanjay" She argued and her voice holds so much pain.

"yuh wah mi cum fi yuh now?" I asked avoiding the argument because I really can't deal with it.

"If yuh wah cum yuh cum enu... if yuh can cum tuh" She hissed her teeth.

Ooman difficult yf, shi seh nuh cum fi har and mi nuh go and now shi ago cuss fi mi cum fi har... pussyclaat

"Mi ago get ready and cum" I told her.

She hissed her teeth and end the call, I know this argument no done yet and I really can't deal with it at all. If I knew my day was going to turn out like this then I wouldn't wake up this morning. I quickly got dress into a long sleeve green shirt, a black shorts and black and white sneaker.