《28》

Twisting and turning, my eyes fluttered open as I heard the knocking on my door

Twisting and turning, my eyes fluttered open as I heard the knocking on my door. Composing myself, I lean into a upward position on the bed, my eyes glimpse over my body and I see that I am still in my work clothes. Rubbing the rest of sleep from my eyes, a yawn escaped my mouth as I look on my phone.

8:34pm

Bloodclaat... 17missed call from Jay..

"Me a cum" I called out after the knocking continue.

I message Sanjay after sliding off of the bed to go get the door where I see Iesha standing by the door with tears running down her cheeks. I looked over her head to see some of her stuff throw outside of her room and the hitting off hammer from the other side of her door was loud which have me confuse.

"Wapm Iesha?" I asked.

"dhem seh mi nah tan in a di house and daddy a knock up di door... weh mi ago go Kay Kay" She cried.

I can't say I am surprise of my mother's reaction to her being pregnant at the age of fifteen because when she found out about my pregnancy, she did the same. I still remember the ear busting box I received from her and if it wasn't for Ms. Marcia then I don't know how I would cope.

Mi respect da lady deh becaz shi stick wid mi rite through mi pregnancy..

"tek up you things dhem and come in" I told her.

Sametime my phone erupted in my hand and I quickly answer it.

"Jay mek m-

"Kacian why mi a call yuh suh much time and yuh nah ansa?" He asked with an attitude.

"Jay I was sleeping and I place the phone on silent.... mek mi call yuh back" I said to him as I pick up some of Iesha things that she place at the doorway.

"Suh why ya run off a di phone suh? from evening mi a call yuh and now y-

"Jay mi a sort out a situation wid mi sista, me soon call yuh back" I said with a low sigh.

"Arite" He answered then disconnect the phone right away.

After putting the phone way, I walk off inside of the bathroom and get my self freshen up and dress then join Iesha in the room.

"Who a di fada?" I asked her.

"This guy from skool, him in a grade 11" She said through sobbing.

"Iesha how yuh fi mek dhat happen tuh yuh likkle girl" I hissed my teeth. "yuh tell him?" I asked trying to calm down and reason with her.

mi nuh wah add more pressure tuh har fi shi go kill har self...

"Him nuh bizniz Kay Kay and mi plan fi abort i-

"Iesha, yuh nah dash weh no bell-

"suh weh mi ago do Kay Kay? Mommy seh mi cah cum back in a di house until mi get rid a it and Tevin nuh bizniz wid it suh how mi ago survive... mi cah mash up mi future suh" she fussed while boxing tears from her face.