《53》

September - three weeks later

By the time I finished preparing breakfast, packing Talia's breaks and preparing Theo's formula, it was a minute after six and I have been up since five am.

Leaving Talia's tea to cool, I grab Thoe's bottle and bring it to Iesha inside of Talia's room that she's occupying.

Di lil bwoy craven essi fi juss two months, di breast alone cah hold him.

"Hey aunty baby" I cooed as I dip my face down to him, rubbing my nose on his cheeks. "Look what aunty bring for papa" I cooed once more as I bring the bottle to his face.

He shift into his mother's arms the moment he sees the bottle and his eyes glue to it, both Iesha and I laugh before she place It into his mouth.

"Greedy like yuh pa" She said to him.

"Hurry up and get ready before bighead cum blow dung mi gate" I told Iesha on my way out and she nod.

She's going back to school which I am really grateful for so she drop Theo off at his grandmother in the morning before going.

Since Marlon is the one who drop off and pick up Talia from school, she normally go out with him when she comes by.

As for my baby she's in grade one at Belair preparatory school and I can't believe how grown she is.

My pace slows down when I heard his voice, my starts hearts beating fast against my chest as I peeped inside of my bed room and see Talia talking to Sanjay on her Tablet.

Him check pon har every day but mi, not a word..

"Hope yuh a tek care a yuh mada enu" He chuckled and I leaned against the door out of sight giggle.

him nuh miss mi? Mi miss him yf? Mi nuh grace mi eye pon him not once..

"Yes I am" She giggle.

"Good girl, now go get ready for school and we'll talk later ok?"

"Ok uncle Sanjay bye" Talia said just before hanging up.

I walk inside of the room just in time to meet her at the door and I bring her to the bathroom to take her shower before setting her around the table to eat.

My head shot up when I hear the constant tooting of horn outside. Moving to the window, I peeped out and see Marlon's car park up at the gate and I check the time.

6:07am

"Suh wah marlon a do ya so early?" I asked rhetorically as I search for the house key.

When I reach on the veranda, he's already out of his car and standing by the gate.

I press the open button on the remote and the gate slide across.