《18》

My hand trailed over her teeth marks on my shoulder, it's doesn't hurt that much anymore but the stinging sensation still lingers there

My hand trailed over her teeth marks on my shoulder, it's doesn't hurt that much anymore but the stinging sensation still lingers there. By the time I reached to her yard gate, she already passed out and I tooted my horn a million times and no one came out so I only have the option to bring her to my house as I didn't want to wake her. I allowed her to sleep in my bed after changing her into one of my shirt so she can be more comfortable.

It did tempting fi a touch har wen changing her dress but I hold my composure.

I throw my feet up on the center table and switch the tv on to distract myself until sleep comes my way. It's about after three in the morning and I have been up since. Not long after I get really intrigue in the movie, I heard the room door open and her tinny foot steps walking out.

She have a surprise expression on her face then it turn questionable as she stared at me probably seeking answer so I turn the tv off and face her.

"Before yuh start miss, mi tek yuh home and blow mi horn more than ten times and nuh body no come out and yuh did a sleep so mi bring yuh here t- she pinched the hem of my shirt she's wearing stretching it while inspecting her self then she looked at me with a slight frown.

"Mi nuh touch yuh enu lady, all mi do is change yuh dress and put on mi shirt and mi neva look pon yuh nor touch no weh dhat mi nuffi touch suh-

"Sanjay" She laughed while walking over to me. "mi nah argue enu" She said sitting
beside me.

Dhat strange...

"Mi know how yuh stay and love renk yuh likkle self suh mi mek sure a tell yuh becaz yuh a come talk bout mi assault yuh and mi nuh like eh" I grumbled.

mi nuh seh weh mi do nuh wrong but she kiss mi back and mi get carried away....

"It kinda did luk da way de- wapm tuh yuh shoulder?" She stared at the bite mark.

"Yuh dweet" I told her and she gave me a weird look.

"what make mi do dhat?" she asked eyeing me suspiciously.

"Oye nuh bada look pon mi suh, mi seh mi nuh touch yuh. A wen mi a try bring yuh home from the party, yuh bite me... yuh try memba dhat" I told her.

mi cud neva find mi self a assault har while shi drunk, shi affi give mi sobba and willingly...

"Yuh thin skin eh, like yuh love argue" she hissed her teeth.

"Yuh better?" I asked and she cut her eyes at me.

"Mi head a hurt me" She winced, holding her head into her hand.

"Yuh want likkle ginga teeth?" I asked and she nodded.

In about five minutes I heated some water in the kettle and pour it on a ginger tea bag along with some sugar and after a few stir I take it to her. I carefully rest it into her hand because it's really hot.