《17》

After comprehending what happened just now, I blinked a few times just to make sure I wasn't dreaming and that I just witness Sanjay stepped pass me as if he didn't see me standing there

After comprehending what happened just now, I blinked a few times just to make sure I wasn't dreaming and that I just witness Sanjay stepped pass me as if he didn't see me standing there. He walked inside with the lady he was smiling with and my heart hurts.

is he for fucking real?

Taking in a deep breath, I wiped my sweety palms into my dress and turn to the next entrance and walked back inside. The selector was playing some soft relaxing music which calms me a bit and servers were walking around with beverages on trays while on one side of the room have different types of food, buffet style.

It's not a big staff and mi see seh everybody look comfortable expect me becaz a dah police man deh..

I grabbed a glass of whatever is in those glasses from one of the tray when the server was passing by and walked back to my table where Samantha is along with Tevin one of the security at work and Natasha the HR assistant. I move good with them but not too close, I finish the liquor from the glass in one go after seeing Sanjay and the lady taking a seat at the front where Mr. Smith is.

Reaching to the table another server passed by and I place the empty glass on the tray after removing another drink of what I don't know but what I know is it's strong and goes down my throat harshly.

"Yuh alright girl?" Samantha asked as I drink hard on the acholic beverage, ignoring the harsh feeling going down my throat.

no mi nuh rawse arite. di ugly man juss walk pass me suh..

"Yes" I lied after placing the glass on the table. "Who fa ciroc this?" I asked referring to the tall orange bottle on the table.

"Nobody special" Natasha answered as she sip on some and rocking to the music.

I took the bottle up and poured a good amount in my glass which have them all looking at me like I am crazy or something.

"Betta mind yuh kill off yuh self enu Francis" Tevin said as he eyes my drink.

"How?" I asked as if I don't know.

"Yuh nuh know fi nuh drink mix liquor" He said and I hissed my teeth.

"Yuh shud stick to what yuh did a drink enu girl and mine yuh drunk" Natasha said after.

"Mi wah try everything, mi work hard so mi a enjoy the freeness" I glared at them both before taking a sip.

dhis trang nuh bombo..

"yuh sure yuh alrite?" Samantha asked again giving me a worrying look.

"No, the jerms juss walk pass mi enu and watch him sidung up deh suh wid other ooman, see no respect him nuh have fi mi" I vented to her as I eyed the lady smiling of her teeth with him.

Why tf mi feel so bothered like weh deh... kmt

Chris was up by the front making his speech and thanking is employees but I wasn't listening to a thing he was saying because I was busy watching Sanjay and he knew what he is doing because he keeps glimpsing at me.

INSEPARABLE 🇯🇲 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara