《6》

Monday morning swings by quicker than I thought and lazily I woke up from my beauty sleep to get ready for work

Monday morning swings by quicker than I thought and lazily I woke up from my beauty sleep to get ready for work. It didn't took me that long to get ready since my daughter is still at her dad's and he will be the one taking her to school so I won't be seeing my baby until later.

mi miss mi pickney enu... mi cah wait fi surprise har wid her tablet.

I stared at myself in a broken piece of body length mirror that I glued up over my side of the room. The red blouse that I got from shein paired well with the red and black plaid pants I'm wearing with a new black shoes I purchased on Saturday.

Di last one did really tiad..

I plastered some lipgloss on my lips then twirled around in the mirror to look at my ass in the pant and to make sure the pad i'm wearing isn't printing out.

"Kacie len mi 2000 deh fi send go pay merna till lata" I heard my mother voice enter the room.

"mommy mi nuh have nuh money" I hissed as I picked my black bag up and slide my phone inside of my pant's pocket.

I turned to the mirror again and scattered out my puffs some more as my hair is in a tall ponytail with my edges on fleek.

"How yuh lie so gyal, mi nuh see yuh buy up more material satday and pay work man" she fussed.

Shi know how mi get mi money kmt afta she and her worthless dwata teef mi 20g..

"all a di money mi did have mi use up pon the room so mi lef broke and mi nah get nuh pay till month end" I told her.

di next two and a half week dhat and di money mi have lef affi serve mi till dhen.

"Lie shi a tell bout shi bruk mummy caz shi buy tablet fi Talia and nuff snacks" Iesha enters the chat with her nuff self.

"nasty gyal nuh body a talk tuh yuh, yuh juss damn nuff" I fire at her.

" mi a salt and wata" she mumbled.

"Mi know a lie Kacie a tell but mek shi gwan, yuh fi glad mi mek yuh can build room pon chris land" my mother said bitterly.

I made a small laugh to bite back the disrespect I want to throw at her and reach inside of my bag for my purse, I took out fifteen hundred dollar as the rest is hard five thousand dollars bill and she will not give me back my change.

"Dhis mi have" I stretched the fifteen hundred dollar to her and she grabbed it.

"yuh mean nuh pussyclaat, me beg yuh 2000 and a dhis yuh give mi" she said distastefully before walking away.

if ungrateful was a person..

"Want yuh fuck wid none a mi pickney snacks dhem and yuh si" I point at my lil sister who is getting dress for school.