《19》

SUNDAY

SUNDAY

A frown form on my face as I turned in his bed, holding onto my abdomen that's cramping me so bad. I open up my eyes and see that Sanjay isn't on the bed. Remembering the intimate moment this morning, I blushed to my self then got mad when I tried to get off the bed and my legs and vagina still hurts.

Di bwoy mash mi up enu... it's a good feeling though..

I made it to the bathroom and sat on the toilet seat to empty my bladder and when the urine passes through, it burns so bad. I washed hands and face after I was finish and crampy, I walked out to the living room. Delicious food aroma came from the kitchen and I dragged myself inside of there, where I see Sanjay dishing out food looking like fry plantain, fry dumplings with salted mackerel.

"juss did ago cum wake yuh enu" He looked up at me and smiled.

"eh, mi neva know yuh can cook" I looked at him impressively.

nuh matter how mi try mek dem fry dumpling deh, eh neva cum out suh gud.

"mi a top chef enu baby, weh yuh mean" He chuckled while bringing to two place over to the table.

"Yuh happy eh" I laughed following him to the table.

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close enough to his brawny chest. "If yuh rock mi worl dhis mawning wid yuh tightness, mi nuh muss happy" he pecked my lips. "Yuh all chip up mi hood enu girl" he pecked me lips once more.

"Serve yuh rite, yuh lef mi in a pain tuh" I frown slightly and move to the food.

mi hungry lakka dwag...

"Yuh food actually taste gud" I moaned delightfully when the food melted on my taste bud.

"Yuh neva believe mi" he chuckled as he place a cup of hot chocolate in front of me then join me around the table.

After breakfast, I did the dishes for him while he went to the wash room to do some washing. I then get back to the bedroom and made the bed then sweep and wipe out the entire house as much as I was in pain, I feel the need to leave his home fresh and clean.

juss watch mi a play house wife role....

Since he's still outside pining out his clothes so I take the time out to call Talia's tablet on video call. The call declined a few times and I know she purposely do it because she probably watching a cartoon she really like. After I was about to try again, my phone starts ringing and she popped up with a frown on her face when I answer.

"Good morning Natalia" I greeted her.

"Good morning mommy" She answered sadly.

"What's wrong with my baby?" I cooed.

"Nothing" She mumbled.

"fix you face enu likkle lady... shi vex up becaz mi tell har fi call yuh back" I heard Jamar said.