《44》

Dhen watch mi a gwan like mi a housewife

A smile forms on my lips as I pause for a second from packing somethings for my man to munch on, on his way to court today.

I didn't want him to leave on a empty stomach after all the work he did last night and early this morning then to go on a long ride to Kingston with just tea..

Nope! So here I am taking the time out to prepare his favor banana porridge and while it's on the stove, I am packing some snacks, fruits, juice and water for him to take along with him. After everything was in the bag, I zip it up and place it near to his car keys so he wouldn't leave it then pour out his bowl of porridge.

Miss Talia nuh deh here fi tell mi bout it wah more love in deh... dhat lil girl...

Once I taste the porridge to see if it's good, I walk to the room to call Sanjay. When I enter the room, I instantly forget what I came to say.

My eyes roam down his sexy, muscular body hungrily, biting on my lips, my eyes move down to the grey towel that's wrapped around his waist tightly which makes me feel jealous of it hugging him like that.

is a nice man mi have enu... mi cah help di jealousy at all, only ooman mi chuss round him a him mada and sista.

"A how ya look pon di boss so?" Sanjay smirked, folding his arms together as he do a little pose.

"Mi like weh mi see" I answered seductively as I slowly approach him, once we were close enough, I wrap my arms around his torso and press my lips to his firm chest.

"B, mine yuh mek mi late enu" He suck in a breath as his grip gets tighter on me, his lips then kiss my forehead.

"we nuh affi stay long Babe" I press my lips on his, kissing his desperately.

He grip my ass while he slip his tongue inside of my mouth, exploring every part of it which leave me moaning. My hand slide up to his back then lingers into his hair as we continue kissing each other.

Roughly, I remove the towel from his waist letting his d!ck free, he grip my ass even tighter while he gives me a rough kiss before pulling away.

"Mi ago late Baby" He whispered before kissing me once again while grabbing his boxer from the bed.

"Jay, please nuh" I beg, gripping the boxer to stop him from putting it on.

"true a court B, mi ago try cum back early suh we can finish up ere?" He pulled me close to him and kiss me again. "fix yuh face nuh B" he said pecking my lips.

"yuh wah di porridge in here?" I asked pulling away from him.

He nod while taking out a pair of socks, I went for the porridge and gladly it's cool enough so it won't take him too long to finish it up. He takes a seat at the edge of the bed while I hand it to him, In the meanwhile, I reach for the lotion.