《11》

My head keep pounding which is giving me an uncomfortable feeling in my sleep

My head keep pounding which is giving me an uncomfortable feeling in my sleep. I scrunched my face up due to the bitter taste in my mouth and that's when I jumped from the bed. I looked down on myself to see that I am still in the clothes I wore to Duvall party.

"Weh the fuck a gwan? a suh mi knock out lastnite" I mumbled to myself as I walked to the bathroom.

I quickly get my toothbrush and paste some toothpaste on it then start brushing my teeth to get the bad taste out of my mouth. I stripped off my clothes and head straight in the shower to freshen up myself.

After having my shower I feel a little better but my head was still pounding. I quickly put on a boxer and head out to the kitchen to get some hot tea. My feet froze when my eyes made contact with miss attitude siiting on my sofa, wearing one of my shirt and due to how small she is, it cover her up so I can't see what's underneath.

We shi a do ya? No tell mi seh mi finally bingo and nuh memba it...

"Finally you wake and I hope you get back your senses" She said while rising from the sofa.

"Weh yuh a do yah?" I asked confused.

"Oh so that's all you can say to me after 1. almost killing me, 2. falling a fucking sleep on me in the fucking dark and lonely street, 3. to have me driving without a license because you can't hold your liquor, 4. for having me struggling with you heavy self, 5. to have me calling my boss so early in the morning to get your address to get you home because you were such a careless police office to drink, drunk, drive and leave your fucking gun careless-

Upon hearing about my gun, I search the room for it and saw my bag on the center table. I quickly grab it and make sure my gun is in it. The trouble I would get into if I lost this and then my mind finally process all that she just said.

How di fuck mi mek dhat happen? mi neva yet be so careless in a mi life...

This girl is rude and full of attitude but she is also smart and caring, she could have leave me in the street or even allow me to catch into trouble by calling the police but she didn't. She went out of her way to find my address bring me home and stayed until I was awake.

"9. vomiting all over my dress and all you have to say is what I'm doing here?" she finished off in rage.

"mi neva mean it tuh be rude juss surprise and thank you for everything" I told her feeling so ashamed of myself.

"Thank you isn't even enough, like how tf yuh fi drink so hard knowing yuh ago drive... Juss cah wait fi mi dress dry so me can lef yuh place" She grumbled and sit back down.

"Kacian mi sorry fi put yuh life in a danger, mi neva deliberately do all those things but I am going through a rough- I stopped myself because think of what happened between Indiana and I just pisses me off.

"wah yuh could a possible ago through fi be so careless Sanjay?" she sounded angry but yet concern.

"Juss things and mi sa mi sorry, so drop dhat" I started to get irritated.