《29》

My inner palm burns as it connects another time with Indiana's jawbone

My inner palm burns as it connects another time with Indiana's jawbone. I try to get a good grip of her to let out all the anger and hatred that I have inside of me for her but sadly I was push away from her. Her mother back me off as I try to grab at her again while Sanjay's mom hold her from coming at me.

"You're going to regret ever putting your hands on me you little low life whore!" She beat up her tongue against her teeth.

"What the hell?" Sanjay mom spoke as she looked between Sanjay, Indiana and I.

When I realise her mother's hands is still on me, I swat it away and walked off to the door ignoring Sanjay's calls. Indiana keep on sending threat to me as they all try to calm her down, by the time I reach outside my tears starts to fall.

"Kacian wait" Ranae called out to me.

I turn around to her after clearing the tears from my face. The anger that I am feeling still linger inside of me and just thinking of this being the end of Sanjay and I makes it even worst. I don't even know where we can go after this, with her having his child, I don't know if I can tolerate that.

"Kacian I am really sorry" She said sadly.

"It's ok Ranae, I shouldn't be here in the first place, your mother made it clear" I said as I clear some more tears before they fall on my cheeks.

"She's just stress with everything that's going on, I kn-

"This is not over Sanjay, you and I will never be over and you will take care of your child!" Ranae and I's looked to see Sanjay madly walking out of the house with Indiana tailing him. "And tell that bitch that she makes the biggest mistake of her fucking life of putting her hands on me!" she stared at me lethally.

"Get in the car Kacian" Sanjay uttered as he open the passenger door and stared at me.

"Please call me when you guys reach home" Ranae shared a quick hug with me before I enter the car.

I jumped at the slamming of the door, Sanjay then enter the car and slam his door. Aggressively, he start up the car while ignoring his mother beating on the window. The remote gate slide aside and the moment he was free to pass he speed out of the yard.

"What the f-

"Kacian please...not now" He spoke, raising one hand to silence me.

"Suh afta everything weh happen ya go tell mi now fucking now? Yuh ex ooman pregna-

"Mi seh not fucking now Kacian, hear nuh bredda!" He shouted at me as he slammed his feet down on the break which cause me to go forward as I was not yet in the seat belt.

My hands spread across the front of the dashboard to prevent myself from landing on it which cause pain inside of my wrist. Slowly I look over at Sanjay who's trying to reach out to me but I hold my hand up to stop him.