《39》

My heart pain me as I walk away from the car leaving Talia fussing herself to come with me

My heart pain me as I walk away from the car leaving Talia fussing herself to come with me. That was the original plan but I wasn't thinking too much into it about bringing her to meet a total stranger even though he might be my father for real.

Composing myself, I walk up to the café and sit for a while scrolling through my phone until a strong, expensive cologne greets NY nostril and I look up.

"Kacian?" His deep voice asked and I slowly nod my head as I examine him.

He's tall middle age man who's in good shape, we same the same complexion with visobke tattoos and his hair is cut low but the few grey hair stand out in them.

He have really tall beard and a clean shave, dressing into a black jeans pants, grey T-shirt and a pair of black dessert clarks. Around his neck and wrist, holds expensive jewelries, I glimpsed two gold teeth in his mouth as he smile before taking a seat.

mi see him picture so mi did know wah him look like... we kind of have some similar features..

"Hi, Julius" I smiled, I didn't know how to call him because it would sound awkward to say daddy but at the same time it feels so rude to call him by his name.

"It's really nice too see you in person, you resemble Hannah so much" He smiled as his eyes scans me from head to toes.

"Who?" I asked confused.

"My smallest daughter, unu fava bad" He have a little british accent but it's clear that he's an Jamaican.

"Oh, how much kids do you have?" I asked intrigued to know about my other siblings.

"Two more and if the dna test is positive then you'll make 3" He said, we agreed on doing a DNA the moment he arrive back in Jamaica.

He told me about Hannah who is sixteen years old, going on to seventeen soon and Alex who is twenty years old so basically I would be his eldest child. He also told me about his wife, Janell who was the one that took him from Jamaica and bring him to the UK Where's he's living now.

"That's good for them having the love and support of the father I never had" I feel tears pricking from the back of my eyes as jealously filled me up to know that he was there for them but left me, his first child.

"Kacian, I honestly didn't know about you... When I met your mother, I was on a mission, I have unfinished business to take care of which leads me to Mandeville... Your mother lied about her age, the moment I was told that she's just fifteen years old, I have to cut her off....

Mi affi try believe him becaz mi mada no tell mi ntn at all about di situation..

"Mi did already have enuff heat on mi and mi couldn't mek shi put mi in a more trouble... I am so sorry that I didn't know about you any sooner" He finished off sounding sincere.