《22》

The delivery guy stretched the paper bag to me which consist of lunch for Samantha and I, I collected it and paid him

The delivery guy stretched the paper bag to me which consist of lunch for Samantha and I, I collected it and paid him. The scent that's coming from the bag makes my stomach so excited and I just want devour it but I have about seven more minutes to go off for lunch.

By 12am I was already in the lunch room and I didn't wait on Samantha to reach before taking my food out. I was having fried rice, with noodles, steam vegetables and buffalo chicken wings and a mango carrot tropical rhythm.

"Yuh cudn't wait pon me?" Samantha said as she takes a seat beside me and slide the bag with her food over to her.

"No sa, mi did too hungry fi wait" I mumbled with food inside of my mouth.

"yuh eva hungry" she said as she pulled her food out.

The chair next to Samantha pulled out and Natasha take a seat with us. She was having a whole conversation on her phone as she pulled out her home cooked lunch and started eating. Me being inquisitive, I peeped over into her plate to see what she's having and it's white rice with curry chicken.

mi need fi cook and carry to enu becaz it caz mi more that 1500 a day fi lunch although a nuh my money still..

"A weh unu buy food?" Natasha asked as she ended the call.

"down a bank house mall" Samantha answered her.

"oh, it look nice" She comment.

"It taste good mhon" I entered the chat.

We continue our lunch in silence paying more attention to our phone. The food really taste nice and now that I am full, nigeritis starts taking over. To shake that feeling off, I started scrolling through tiktok as I have about fourty five minutes leave to go back on work.

"One a this me want do tomorrow but mi nuh know which one fi choose yet" Samantha said to me as she stretched her phone over to my face.

She is showing me three nail designs that she like, I took the phone from her hand to see them better. All three designs are fire but I am more of a natural look person so I would definitely go with the brown color that looks so earthly and calm.