《47》

It's so hard for me to just stay inside of a house all day and not doing anything

Boredom is killing me and I told my boss that I am ok to come back to work but he want a written letter from the doctor about it and my doctor won't give it to me as he claimed that I am not fully heal.

guess who side wid him, Sanjay ofc...

So I am stuck here all by myself when Talia is at school and Sanjay is at work, I have been avoiding my home ever since it's now out that Iesha is pregnant and her parents want to eat my head off for it.

mi muma call mi and class out mi bloodclaat di otha day bout it but shi lucky, di baby cah abort again...

mek dhem cum curry mi and nyam mi if a dhat fi dhem feel better..

My focus right now is getting well and dealing with all these things that my father will out to me.

So all that Julius dead left in Jamaica is now mine's as was read in his will and I am still figuring out what I want to do with them.

It has never come across my mind to operating any business, I just wanted to go back to school and get my degree so I can get a better paying job.

mi confuse and no know wah fi do rite now but will figure dhat out later...

Reaching for my phone, I dialed Samantha's number and walk out to the living room to sit, not long after she open the line.

"Yuh cah cum look fi mi?" I asked her before she could speak first.

"nuh sunday mi cum look fi yuh Kacian?" She laughed.

"So... look how long dhat" I grumbled as I switch the tv on.

"arite, tomorrow wen mi leave work early mi cum check yuh... yuh alright?"

"No, mi boring and wah go out" I heaved a sigh.

"Yuh cah go noweh yet mam, get well gud fuss" She told me.

"Mi alright Samantha, mi a walk gud suh mi alright" I told her.

mi only a feel lil pain now and dhen...

"But what bout the inside Kacian? it affi heal up properly enu, nuh bada deh dhe a work fi stress out yuh self enu... get nuff rest and enjoy the lil free time from work right now mi wah apply fi six days" Samantha sigh stressfully.

"Apply fa nuh and mek wi go out" I beamed.

"ago see how eh go becaz yuh nuh deh ya but even if a three day mi tek eh"

"yes gyal dweet" I laughed out.

She catch me up on what's going on at work and in her life which I find interesting and entertaining. My eyes glimpse on the sky outside and I quickly end the call after saying my goodbyes and move quickly to the washroom to fetch the clothes basket then rush outside.