《51》

Dhis frigging pot cova ya juss a mek up pure noise suh kmt

It couldn't juss drop and stay one place but no, it affi a jump up and dun pon eh tile wid di bag a noice.

Frustratedly, I grab the cover from the floor and run it under the running water before putting it aside.

This nagging on and off headache is making me more and more frustrated. For the past week and a half I haven't been sleeping well.

So I have been up since after four in the morning unable to go back to sleep. Sanjay left out to the gym about five then return to get ready for work.

I made his breakfast and place it on the table hoping he doesn't rush out like he have been doing since I rejected his proposal.

him still feel away and things juss nuh stay like it was...

This have me in overthinking mode and it's taking a toll on me. It's not like I don't want to marry him but I am just not ready and he just can't understand from my point of view.

The scent of his cologne alerted me that he's near and I dried my hand before walking out of the kitchen with his breakfast.

He is already dress for work, he have been leaving out like a hour or fourty five minutes earlier these days.

Him juss nuh wah deh near mi.... sigh

"See yuh breakfast here" I said softly, handing it to him.

"Mi nuh have di time fi stay back and eat" He mumbled as he centered his tie.

"Yuh have enuff time Jay, a juss 7: 13 am and a 8am yuh fi reach a work" I sigh stressfully.

Why him a do dhis? mi tiad a eh God know kmt...

"Mi cah eat suh early eitha" He move to his briefcase and open it.

wen since... dhis man neva have a problem wid early eating before...

"Ok, drink the tea dhen" I really don't have the energy to argue with him because I don't know why he's taking me for a fool.

He hissed his teeth lowly before taking the tea from my hand, I walk back inside of the kitchen and cover up the food I made him.

mi will juss eat it lata

He finish up the tea and leave the cup on the center table and for peace sake I wont even say anything to him about it. I'll just take it up myself and put it in the kitchen where it belong.

"Yuh a cum home early?" I asked him as I take up his briefcase to walk him out.

"Maybe" He mumbled, taking his car keys and walk out the door.

"Ok, mi will let yuh know wen mi a leave out fi go Santa" I stand by the car door waiting on him to take his briefcase.

"Aye" he said collecting it and place it on the backseat.