《20》

7:46am

7:46am

I glimpsed at the time on my wrist gold watch as I sip on the warm tea in my cup. I am running a bit late but there's no way I am leaving my house without catching up my stomach with some thing warm. My schedule today is packed and the earlier I go in then the earlier I will get to leave.

Once I finished the tea, I rinse the cup out and grabbed my briefcase, keys, my phone and slide my gun on my waist. I make sure to lock up properly before driving off to my work place. It took me about five minutes to reach in the town as I didn't live that far.

Miss Attitude: I'm at work now..

I smiled after reading her text message but I decided to just text her back once I reach in to my office been as I am moving on a little haste. Reaching at my office door, I open up the office door and just then I realize that I left the briefcase in my car so I quickly go back for it and return to my office.

A ping comes in on my phone as I picked the AC remote to turn it on, after doing so, I open up the message.

Miss Attitude: if yuh nuh wah mi text yuh phone mek mi know instead a read mi message and avoid mi..

Me: Why yuh a come wid dhat now Kay? Muss busy mi busy enu babz.

She just miserable over no reason more while and it do pisses me off, I place the phone down and start to move around my office to get things done. I have to go to May pen shortly and I am already worrying about the heat down there.

Miss Attitude: busy and read di message, mi nuh fool enu kmt.

mi nah do dhis wid har suh early enu..

Me: Baby I am at work and I hope you have a healthy breakfast this morning and  I hope you will have a great day at work today sweetheart.

I start up my laptop while I wait for her reply and I just hope that message I sent calm her down.

Miss Attitude: Thank you and yes I did eat😏, are you taking me to lunch today?🤗

Me: I can't today baby, I am going to may pen because the next sarge is on leave so I have to fill in for him and I will be back late but I am coming to pick you up later and we can go grab something to eat, ok?

hope shi nuh bada caz nuh argument enu..

Miss Attitude: Ok safe journey and see you late.

me: Thanks baby.

I get started on some work that I need to clear up before going to the May pen office, my focus broke from the computer screen when I heard a knocking on my door.