《49》

The pain I feel to know that my child, if it's mine will be related to these form of crazy people just sick me to the core

The pain I feel to know that my child, if it's mine will be related to these form of crazy people just sick me to the core. I have to force myself to be around Indiana just for the sake of that child, it's hard to shut her out completely knowing that, that baby she's carrying is mine and that's just not me to not stand up to my responsibility.

As Indiana stretch her head towards my car window to order her food, I recline the seat to keep our faces at a distance. It's the day of her ultrasound to find out what gender the baby is so here I am accompany her like a father would.

all dhat mi a do a fi di baby nuh shi

"1675 babe" She purse her lips as she turn her head to me.

"Yuh cum a place fi order food and nuh have money?" I asked rhetorically as I ease a bit to retrieve my wallet.

"I do have money but I want you to pay for it, it's your baby that want it" she said as she sit back into her seat.

"juss know mi nah stop again enu" I grumbled as I take out my card and drive around the window where the cashier will collect.

one thing Wendy's never full... always get thru quick...

As we wait to get her food, she pulls her phone from her bag and starts snapping picture of her stomach and some selfie. Rolling my eyes, I turn my attention to the busy worker's in Wendys moving around like headless chicken.

"Sanjay" Indiana called and I turn my head to her seeing my face along with her's in her camera.

"Don't fuck wid mi" I grimaced pushing her phone away.

"Stop behave suh nuh, affi show di baby" She whined as she tried again and I push it away.

problem shi wah go mek on Instagram wid Kacian and mi nuh ina a it..

"Here" The young miss at the window said stretching the bag with the food.

"Thank you" I mumbled as I take it from her and hand it to Indiana.

I then collect the juice and place it inside of the cup holder before driving out.

She dive inside of her food right away and I turn the radio up to block out the annoying noise her mouth's making.

Not long after, I parked up at Hargreaves waiting impatiently on her to finish eating so we can go in to the doctor.

"yuh can fix yuh face enu, yuh a mek it look like yuh nuh wah deh ya fi yuh child" she complained as she sip on her juice.

"Look ya hurry up, mi have things fi deal wid" I hissed my teeth.

"Nuh rus-fuck,ahh!" she winced and I look over at her.

"A wah?" I asked noticing she's touching a side of her stomach.

"Di baby a move" she winced again. "Feel here so" She grab my hand before I could say anything and place it on her stomach.