《37》

Father God, mi a beg yuh no mek dhis happen rite now

Father God, mi a beg yuh no mek dhis happen rite now.., Mi know di consequence fi sex out a marriage is pregnancy but mi cah deal wid two rite now... help mi wid da one ya fada and mi go be gud and staat use protection!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weh mi period deh?

Mi cah ketch belly rite now!

The anxiety is killing me and the signs are making it ten times worst. Gloomy I walks towards my work place praying and begging God to help me out here. I don't even know why I am showing up to work today, I can't approach clients being this moody and until ,my period comes, this will be me.

"Nuh tell nuh fucking lie pon mi, nuh yuh go whore dung eh place and ketch yuh disease and give mi!" I heard Mickayla's on top of her voice as I step inside of the compound.

"know a kill mi fi kill yuh bloodclaat gyal!" Brian argued as he steps closer to her.

A wah do dhem peopl ya so early? wah kind a disease dhem have a pass round?

I try to mind my business but the way they were arguing intrigue me, the two of them are whores so me no see why them a create this bag a excitement in the place. I'm here walking slower than I was to hear what kind of disease let go inside of them but all they are saying is who give the disease.

"Brian cum suck mi out and low- Before Mickayla could finish her sentence, Brian palm spread across her face which echoed.

He grab a fist of her blouse, rooting it out of her pants as he continue assaulting her face and other places on her body.

Seeing that he's man handling her, I drop my handbag and rush over to where they are,  trying to get him off of her but he was stronger than a lion.

With ease he flash me aside but I didn't give up, being careful to watch my face from getting hits, I slide between them and use all my energy to push him away from her.

"Mi aguh murda yuh, watch and si!" He barked at her as he step back and adjust his clothes.

"Fuck off dranco!" Mickayla screamed at him as she too fix her clothes.

His finger prints are evident on her cheeks that is already swelling and blood dripping from her mouth. She spit out a mouth full of blood from her mouth before wiping her lips with the back of her palm while sniffing.

Brian enter his car and drive out while glaring at us and sending death threats to Mickayla which she answer back to.

him cruel eh mhon... him neva affi do di gurl like dhat...

"Yuh wah mi follow yuh go a doctor or hosp-

"No, mi neva ask fi yuh help and learn fi mind yuh fucking bizniz!" she shouted at me while grabbing her bag from the floor and storm off to the gate.