《54》

My pupils expanded when I peep through the window to see Indiana's car

My pupils expanded when I peep through the window to see Indiana's car. Her horn toot none stop until she sees my presence.

Quickly I open up the gate with my heart beat racing by the second of thought of something happening to my daughters.

They are mine, 99.9% proven pon di DNA test...

No jacket mi nuh get...

She steps out of the car then move to the back seat where she take out one of the baby first then move to the other side and take the other one out.

They're both in their car seats but this mad woman didn't even have a blanket throw over them in the night cold.

"Sumpm wrong wid yuh Indiana? how yuffi take out the baby dhem suh without a blanket" I complain but she ignores me and walks off into the house.

Fada God yuh see and know mi cah tek di problem tonite ,mi reach di brim aready..

After closing up the grills, I walk back inside meeting Indiana make her way out empty handed and in a flash.

"Wah gwan?" I grabb on to her, stopping her to her tracks. "Wah do di baby dhem and how ya move so fast?" I asked puzzled.

"Sanjay please let me go" She looks up at me furiously but that didn't intimidate me.

She tries to get out of my grip but isn't strong enough so I pull her back inside of the house and close the door.

From har daddy dead shi juss coke out, nuh sense shi nuh have...

"Calm down and tell mi wah gwan nuh indie, why yuh bring out di baby dhem suh late" I whispered not wanting to wake them up.

"Mi tiad a yuh pickney dhem, a bawl bawl a mi fucking head, a suck mi dung and Mi cah deal wid it nuh more" she said a bit too loud causing them to twitch in their sleep.

"Weh di fuck yuh seh Indiana? Becaz it nuh look like mi a hear yuh well, gwan again?" I asked, pushing my ear as close enough to her face to really register the fuckery she just said.

"Yuh deaf, I can't deal with these kids no more, I am tired and I can't get a chance to mourn my father's death because all they do is cry cry and sucking on my bre-

"Ole on, ole on deh" I bring my eyes up to her's. "Isn't they your children? I have been their right through helping you out with them, my mother was here for two weeks giving us assistance, you refuse to get help from your mother and the one night you're left alone with them , you cah bother?"