《 25》

December 25

December 25... Christmas day

Talia Impatiently pose for me to take another picture of her, she did a little fake smile with her pose as I move out a bit to take the picture perfectly.

{Talia's outfit}

{Talia's outfit}

We are at a Christmas funday that keep in our community every year for the kids. There's always a lot of give away, food, drinks, ride and then after party for the adult that I won't be staying.

"Mommy can we done now? I don't want to take anymore picture" Talia fussed as she walked over to me.

"Just another one with mommy then" I said pulling her close to me as I turn the camera to us, I took a few more selfie then allow her to pick the ride she wants to go on.

"I want the go cart mommy" she squealed

"Ok" I nodded.

I take her tinny hands into mine's as we push through the crowd to make it to the area where the go carts are. The ball field was big enough for the event but still was crowdy. I paid the young lady for the ticket then she guide Talia to a available cart.

"Becareful out there baby, I'm right here" I told her.

"Ok mommy" she smiled.

One thing she is not afraid to try anything new. I made sure to come out with good amount of money because I know she is going to want to go on every ride she see. I'm going to always spoil her when it comes to her having fun and her ugly father did provide funds for her to enjoy her self.

I snapped a few pictures of her on the cart before moving to a empty seat near by where I could still watch her.

Mi heart a beat yf, becaz mi nuh want none a dhem pickney deh bump in a har and shi go drop enu...

"Merry Christmas Kay Kay" I heard a voice near me and I look over to see Marlon with a chair setting it right beside me.

"Thanks and same to yuh" I answered back before turning my attention back to Talia.