《34》

Glimpsing on the time, I decided to turn the tv off and go to bed but as one episode of The Rookie finish, I get even more intrigue to watch the next episode

Last on dhis...

Drawing the blanket more onto my lower body, I shift into the sofa to gain more comfort. It has been me alone here since Kacian and her boyfriend left for dinner and it's a bit bored here.

My heart beat against my chest as I jump up in the sofa knocking the remote to the floor. knowing that I am here alone scared me but then my heart slowly calms down when I see who it is.

Reaching for the remote, I look up at Kacian and Sanjay making out as they enter the house. My presence wasn't even vivid to them as they carried on, with one foot Sanjay kick the door shut while kissing the living hell out of her.

"Oh Samantha, think yuh did a sleep" Kacian giggles as she notice me watching them.

"Not yet, unu look like unu have fun thou" I smiles base on their carrying on, it's evident that they are both tipsy.

"We did" She giggles and stare at Sanjay who's busy planting kisses on her shoulder, cheeks then to her lips again.

him nuh see mi...

He then whispers into her ears causing her to giggle even more, waving me bye, they kiss their way to their room and then I heard the slamming of the door. Laughing to myself, I notice how much of the show I have missed and I try to put it back to where it was.

Afta dhis episode, mi ago sleep..... eyes dhem a burn but di movie nice..

"Jay! mhmm!" My eyes shift to their room door as I heard Kacian loud scream.

Scream after scream cause me the turn the volume down on the tv, these people are such animal just hear them behavior like a them one in here. Laughing escape me as I kick my foot up in the air listening to her begging him to slow down.

Like shi did a talk truth mhon, shi must a hoarse up after that...

No sa, mi a cum go a mi bed thou... too much distraction fimi..

My eyes shift to the person coming from the other side of the house and I sit up straight while making sure that the blanket is covering me up properly. I've glimpsed him since evening but I didn't know he was still here, he's evening looking more attractive close up.

He's sporting a black and white track suit with a pair of white Jordan's sneakers that fit his feet really well. His diamond earring bling in his ears, around his neck is a silver chain with a cross pendant and on his left hand a really nice silver watch is resting.

Da cologne deh smell like Valentino.... eh bad yf, trang tuh...

His eyes shift to the room door where the festive couple is preforming porn then back to me with a grin on his face, shyly I smile while looking away from him.