《24》

My fingers fumbled with my belt buckle as I tried to close it back as stared at the female figure standing by the gate and instantly I know who it is

My fingers fumbled with my belt buckle as I tried to close it back as stared at the female figure standing by the gate and instantly I know who it is. I won't say I am surprise because Indiana just pop up whenever she like and with me ignoring her calls and avoiding her then I was expecting this but never thought that it would be like this.

Her car wasn't in sight which puzzle me, how did she get here? did she watched us drove in then suddenly decided to pop up? I am really not in the mood for any sorts of drama and knowing her, she might say or do things to taunt Kacian...

Kacian...

I looked back to see her behind me stomping one of her foot on the ground with her hand cross under her breast and a daring look saying *take another step and see*.

"So she just going to pop up as she like? Your work and now your home?" She frowned.

"Mi nuh know weh shi a do here enu, juss stay here so mek mi go find out" I tried to reason with her.

"Mek yuh go find out wah? yuh and her still deh? or yuh want har back?" She moved closer to me.

"No we are no longer together and I don't want her back but I-

"But fucking nothing, run har from yuh gate or mek mi go dweet" She tried to move pass me but I hold her back.

"Babe are you just going to let me stand out here?" Indiana whined from outside which makes Kacian even more aggravated.

"Babe?" Kacian looked up at me scornfully. "Sanjay..." she close her eyes as if she's trying to contain herself. "Yuh know wah gwan to her" She said jerking away from me.

"Babes nuh bada wid the vibes, mi ag-

"Sanjay juss gwan" She hissed her teeth and walked to the direction where I tossed her underwear earlier.

Fada help mi.... A weh mi do fi cah have peace mhon...

As I walked to the gate, I looked back at Kacian whose darting her death stares at me as she lean against the car. My eyes meet Indiana's own and she hold a scowl on her face. I open the gate and step aside for her to enter. Looking down the road, I see no sign of her vehicle which is strange because she always drive here.

"Wow, you're really trying hard to get back at me, huh?" She asked as she fold her arms under here breast.

"What are you doing here Indiana? Just look at the time, you can't be popping up at my work and at my house as you have alike" I scolded her.

"My car tire got flat on my way back home so I get a taxi to drop me here but if I have known that you have company then I wouldn't stop by" She frowned while looking over my shoulders.

"So now that you know that he have company why don't you go back through the gate and leave" I looked beside me to see Kacian with a sly smile on her face.